Meet the fantastic Cameron Red Baboon
cameron.jpg

or that
Brazilian Black :D
brazilian.jpg

Cobalt Blue
cobalt.jpg

C'mon, people, ain't they fascinating?

ahh shoot me. my dad drunk and being a fucker to everyone. and blasting the WORST shity music ever. :puke: I can heare it everywhere i go in this damn house.. even outside :( :( :mad:

Parents Who Throw Their Kids Cds Away Because They Dont Like The Cd Piss Me The Fuck Off A Loaned My Friend Jamie A Darkthrone Cd And Her Mom Threw It Away Saying It Was Satanic..... Who The Fuck Gives A Shit If Its Satanic..... I Went By Her House 1 Hour Ago And Told Her To Pay For It..... She Refused..... So Tonight I Will Pop Her Tires On Her Car...
Fuck Stupid Parents!!!!

but you know bodomite, doing something like that is exactly what fuels the judgments and mindsets of parents like her..
Instead.. befriend her.. mack her.. introduce her gently to the spineripping world of wonderful metal and make her wail for it : )

OMFG! my mom told my aunt to come watch movie i downloaded and when i was puting it on she said Who is that? -i have a CoB pic. as my wallpaper - and then she asked if i could plz change it. and then few minitues later she said Oh is that a girl or a guy?'
yell.gif
eysupdown.gif
About Alexi! I wanted to smash her face in :mad: :mad:

Np:Your better off dead