the bitching thread

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Kuvasz: just leave them alone honey, as it seems they don't like their home country as you do. We all say shitty things about our homeland sometimes, but I think we don't really mean it...as for WiT and forgot the name of the other one, I dunno. Everyone should respect the life he/she has given and love his/her country, no matter what. You can't choose where to born anyway. You must have some pride in you, and know the values of your nation. And of course it is not a preach, just my personal thoughts about this subject.

Totally agree, Zsuzsa. But I'll leave them. It's their right.

fucking tired as hell couldnt sleep untill 3:10 am and then this morning anoying loud assholes wake me up at 7am. and my brother is crying with Every step he takes. he was out
rolleyes.gif
"cow tiping" last night and hurt his leg. but guess thats what he gets for doing something so dumb
lol.gif

:ill:
sleepy.gif

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Imho both comments were unintelligent and _useless_, let's leave it like that. It was not our conversation after all :)
I was referring to their posting in the board in general.. comparing ALL the posts they make, do you know what I mean now?
..it doesn't matter, I'm off of this subject.

@the spider link:

from that board:

>DUDE BUY A GUN CAUSE RAID AIN'T DOING SHIT TO THAT SASQUATCH OF A SPIDER.

LOL hahahhahaa!!!

---HOLY FUCKING SHIT, from the same thread:

japspidercrab-3.gif

mommy :-((

MagSec4 said:
I was referring to their posting in the board in general.. comparing ALL the posts they make, do you know what I mean now?
..it doesn't matter, I'm off of this subject.

Okay, I know what you mean now, and in this case I have to say you are right in some parts. I won't say in which, but you are right. Yeps, let's end this subject.

Those spiders are cannot be from OUR WORLD!!! :eek: Holy shit!!! :ill: