the bitching thread

Dark Insanity said:
oh.. and it's my birthday today.. 21 today.. yeaah

congrats!
bdaybiggrin.gif

Kuvasz said:
:rolleyes: and I said "with all respect"

Uh, by the way, Sun is everywhere :D, unpolite and rude people are everywhere (much more than here in some places), ignorance is everywhere, shitty music is everywhere (the difference is sometimes you can't understand what they sing).
I wouldn't ask you cuz I was right about that, so, good luck with your plans to live in another country. Hope it happens as soon as possible. :D

Yeah, sun is everywhere, but why here in Brazil he have to burn in 40ºC of heat and in other places in the world it doesn't happens?? Give us the simple right to DON'T LIKE TO BURN UNDER THE SUN!!! It's simple...

Ignorance and shitty music are really everywhere, but we do understand what they're singing. But it still gives us the right to think that there are places better than others. But for me, the most brilliant example of ignorance is a person who thinks that have to love a place JUST because are born there. THAT I can't stand.

I totally agree with Morbid In Rock and say more, we don't WANT to move out from here, we WILL move out from here.

If you love Brazil, congratulation, we DON'T. It's our right.

MagSec4 said:
Chokehold:
You don't have the privilege to call anyone a retarded fuckhead.
And please don't bother following up.

Actually towo was the first to call him a fuckhead...he just defended himself, that is everyone's privilege to do so in my opinion.

@EFF: I can't? I didn't mean to...I'm just telling the truth :p j/k

@Yanko: far from your love? now what is that mean? :cool: who is that? ;)

@Kuvasz: just leave them alone honey, as it seems they don't like their home country as you do. We all say shitty things about our homeland sometimes, but I think we don't really mean it...as for WiT and forgot the name of the other one, I dunno. Everyone should respect the life he/she has given and love his/her country, no matter what. You can't choose where to born anyway. You must have some pride in you, and know the values of your nation. And of course it is not a preach, just my personal thoughts about this subject.

EagleFlyFree said:
>now who's talkin? ah, the one who like to wear flowers on his head?

i like flowers, i like Village People, and i take your bashings with my bare chest like a real man :)
you can't hurt me woman! bahahaha!
:headbang: :lol:

@kuvazs: o bizonho, o jumentinho do ursinho puff :D
Pro tatame? bora!!! :(
aeuhaeuheauhea :lol:
btw, foto? a da faca? eauheauhaeuh :D

@towo: quit bitching :p

@D-I: happy b-day! :)

and
[quote ="WildChild In Time"]we don't WANT to move out from here, we WILL move out from here[/quote]

you'd better consider changing your sig then :rolleyes: :p

I hate gals who breaks their dudes hearts... That really sucks bad ass :Yuk:

Anyway I also hate ppl who give a fuck who and what I am as a person and who tries to change me in some way :mad:

BodomiC said:
I hate gals who breaks their dudes hearts... That really sucks bad ass :Yuk:

Anyway I also hate ppl who give a fuck who and what I am as a person and who tries to change me in some way :mad:

I hate dudes who breaks their gals heart :rolleyes:

And I don't think that it is so bad If they want to know you, only If they wanna change you, but the first part was not quite right imho :p

yep dude, thats right :D If they give a fuck about my kind of metalhead person they suck badd ass. I mean if they want to judge my views and say that they suck. These are mainly my hip hop and disco listeners - my friends :D

No theyre about 19 like me :D

They just listen to different music and I feel okay with that, otherwise to them, who hates my type of music, and till the moment I do not make them listen to my music everything is fine :D

But it isnt so big problem still, there are many more fucked up ppl around...

@ tut : thats right, ppl shouldnt break their hearts.

@bodomic: dude, i live in brazil, the place where there is the shittiest music scene ever :p

Now some bitching:

FUCKING SHIT! I HATE HAVING TO STUDY THE WHOLE YEAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE MORE THAN 1 MUSICAL PROJECT!
HOLY FUCK :(

shit, i've been called by a friend of mine to join his band, that has full material and contacts on one Brazil's largest metal record companies, AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO JOIN THEM!!! :cry:

Zsusza:
I'm aware that towo said it first.. but towo's posting doesn't consist of utterly unintelligent and useless remarks, unlike certain other individuals'

[size]I make no personal offense to this individual and won't judge him as a person, but I do comment on his posting here.[/size]

MagSec4 said:
Zsusza:
I'm aware that towo said it first.. but towo's posting doesn't consist of utterly unintelligent and useless remarks, unlike certain other individuals'

[size]I make no personal offense to this individual and won't judge him as a person, but I do comment on his posting here.[/size]

Imho both comments were unintelligent and _useless_, let's leave it like that. It was not our conversation after all :)

I hate spiders o_O
http://pub169.ezboard.com/feqluclinfrm12.showMessageRange?topicID=532.topic&start=1&stop=20 (those who have anachrophoby do NOT open this link :p )

nope, the spider was behind the clock...imagine when you look at the clock on your wall and a freakin' eight legged monster comes out from behind it!! :eek: :yell:

Wildchild In Time wrote:

Yeah, sun is everywhere, but why here in Brazil he have to burn in 40ºC of heat and in other places in the world it doesn't happens?? Give us the simple right to DON'T LIKE TO BURN UNDER THE SUN!!! It's simple... Tsk tsk tsk... Ok, you have. What can I do?

Ignorance and shitty music are really everywhere, but we do understand what they're singing. But it still gives us the right to think that there are places better than others. Do you know what I mean about ignorance? Think before posting. Unfortunetly you have your life here, well you eat here, you sleep here and still talk shit about here. Do you know that quote that says "Cuspir no prato que come" (dunno in English. To the non-brazilians, that would be something like "spit on the same dish you eat")? That's an ignorant act. If you hate Brasil, you should keep it with you and your close ones. It's more intelligent.

But for me, the most brilliant example of ignorance is a person who thinks that have to love a place JUST because are born there. THAT I can't stand. :lol: :lol: no comments. Just think before posting. Thank God, Brasil has got other reasons to be proud of (not the people or government, of course). And as you have the right to complain, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND IT. And I thought you would give some more SERIOUS reasons to hate here, like misery, hungry, unemployment etc...

I totally agree with Morbid In Rock and say more, we don't WANT to move out from here, we WILL move out from here. Ah... and?

If you love Brazil, congratulation, we DON'T. It's our right.
Dear, I won't answer you anymore. At least your girlfriend was more polite! It's a waste of time. Just hope your plans to move happen as soon as possible and a happy life in Finland, Norway, England, Latvia (really great places)... hmm... yep, there it goes. Good luck :D (I swear that was not ironic)