the bitching thread

howdy, weez gon too tha monter truck show. yontoo? naw? aighhty. yall come back now, ya hear!

THE SOUTH WILL RIIIIIIIIISE AGIN!!!!!:lol:

>now who's talkin? ah, the one who like to wear flowers on his head?

i like flowers, i like Village People, and i take your bashings with my bare chest like a real man :)
you can't hurt me woman! bahahaha!

Zsusza said:
- I hate ignorant and stupid ppl
- I hate how money rules our life and that our fucking destiny depends on a little piece of paper
- I hate pain
- I hate...no, I can't accept the death of those whom I loved
- mainly I don't like those who can't accept me with all my bad habits and things, cause they have them too...
Wisely posted

.I don't like forums that have anything to do with bitching. And that's exactly why I am posting this, so I can not like things even more by getting bitched at for bitching at this forum.
Or something like that.

Morbid In Rock said:
I didn't say shit!!! I just say I HATE Brazil!!! I hate the sun, I hate the music, I hate the unpolite people and I really hate ignorance!!! Why? Do you like unpolite people and ignorance? I know we have a lot of problems and is difficult to resolve them... But I'm still saying I hate live here and anyone can make me stop!
And before you ask me, yes, I wanna live in another country, I wanna get out of here...I just need a chance and a possibility to make this...

:rolleyes: and I said "with all respect"

Uh, by the way, Sun is everywhere :D, unpolite and rude people are everywhere (much more than here in some places), ignorance is everywhere, shitty music is everywhere (the difference is sometimes you can't understand what they sing).
I wouldn't ask you cuz I was right about that, so, good luck with your plans to live in another country. Hope it happens as soon as possible. :D