the bitching thread

by the way, as for punk bands, I remember a quote by zakk wylde , dun remember it word for word but it was something like

"Were here to kill bands like Blink 182 and Sum 41"

Muahaha, the Wylde one has spoken.

I FUCKING HATE PUNK..... if it was up to me we would mass execute all punk bands on the face of the earth just as nazis killed millions of people (IM NOT A NAZI) but damnit punk bands and fans of punk deserve nothing less!!!!!!

Nah its obvious you didnt, but I feel like I owe it to the fallen to be a bit bitter when talking bout the subject
supergrin.gif

IcedEarth556 said:
I work at a retirement home and those damn geezers call me "Ma'am" and think they are funny. Just because I have long hair it doesn't mean I'm a girl you bums. And also those bastards called three tables into the dining room at once for me to wait on. So that was 21 people for me to wait on with one tray. It doesnt work. Then my manager came up to me and was like "whats wrong with you? youre not getting it. you too slow." I was about to yell at the bitch right there. Theres no way I can wait 21 people in 5 minutes. Yeah I have to deal with that kind of shit all the time, its annoying.

:hotjump:

Dark Saga rulz

-I hate the people who look at me weird when i go out just because i look like an androgyny...
-I hate the people who called me "Miss"...DIE!!!...
-I hate skool and exams
-I hate having not much friends in life

- I hate ignorant and stupid ppl
- I hate how money rules our life and that our fucking destiny depends on a little piece of paper
- I hate pain
- I hate...no, I can't accept the death of those whom I loved
- mainly I don't like those who can't accept me with all my bad habits and things, cause they have them too...

malice_vamp said:
-I hate the people who look at me weird when i go out just because i look like an androgyny...
-I hate the people who called me "Miss"...DIE!!!...
-I hate skool and exams
-I hate having not much friends in life

Dear Miss Malice_Vamp,

Your school exam begins at 12.00 am, Friday.

Please make sure, your friends do not enter the class room.

Best Regards,

Your teacher

Mr. Skoulazchwscky

Kuvasz said:
Morbid In Rock, with all respect, please, don't say shit about MY BELOVED BRASIL, at least in my reach. I just can't stand it! We might have our problems (lots of them), but don't think there is a perfect country somewhere.

I didn't say shit!!! I just say I HATE Brazil!!! I hate the sun, I hate the music, I hate the unpolite people and I really hate ignorance!!! Why? Do you like unpolite people and ignorance? I know we have a lot of problems and is difficult to resolve them... But I'm still saying I hate live here and anyone can make me stop!
And before you ask me, yes, I wanna live in another country, I wanna get out of here...I just need a chance and a possibility to make this...