Originally posted by Johanna
I wanna complain...
I HAVE NO PLANS FOR NEW YEARS EVE..
that sucks!! :cry:
Me neither...
What about sitting in our rooms and drink hahahaha :p
I love my sense of romance :)

Originally posted by gothErika®
:cry: thomas, i am afraid of the centipetes:cry: please put on your corpse pain and bring your viking axe here to protect me from those gays and liers animals.....

i was UMing,lights were off, everything was in peace, when i suddenly felt something on my finger.. when i looked:eek: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh a centipede:cry: :cry: ON MY DESK:cry:

thats the animal i hate the most... i'm not usually like that with other kind of wussy animals but with thosse shitss arrrrggggghhhhhh :puke:

(puts his arm around Erika)
(lifts his axe!)

Originally posted by Brennuvargr
I fucking hate Nu Metal. It's not a form of Metal at all. The guitarists are so shite, 4 chords in each song, no soloing etc, the stupid 'I hate my life, I'll kill you dad' lyrics, the bloody irriating whiny-rap-shouted vocals and the stupid simple, Hip Hop-esque drumbeats.

Fuck Slipknot
Fuck Mudvayne
Fuck Limp Bizkit
Fuck Korn
Fuck Mushroomhead
Fuck Drowning Pool
Fuck Linkin Park etc etc

I totally agree with you.
Time to kick some Nu-metal butt! :mad:

And ANYONE WHO MAKES NU-METAL OR RAP SHOULD FUCK HIMSELF/HERSELF AND DIE!!!

whew,let the steam out!
thanks bodomite for this thread.

:D
:lol:

Asus are a bunch of bitches... they programmed a driver for their graphics cards that made cheating and wallhacking easier, fucking pathetic to attract customers with the option of cheating easier

centipede.gif

i guess they´re kinda creepy after all :p

IM PISSED EBCAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GOD DAMN HOUSE ALL DAY... DIDNT GET TO GO OUT ONCE BECAUSE THE ROADS ARE ICED UP.... FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!

Fucking People Who Ares Tuck Up Piss Me Off!!!!
I Want To Kill Them All And Spill Their Entrails On The Side Of The Road Male And Female!!!!