the bitching thread

I hate when there is no hot water to shower in :cry:
I hate when my cat decides to chew off the telephone cables.......... :rolleyes:
I hate my friends cause they drank all my hard earned vodka this wednesday :p
and I hate MONEY!! I never have enough!!

well actually I dont perhaps HATE those stuff but.. just felt like doing some complaining :)

Originally posted by Mahawkk
if i could i'd say in every post that I HATE FUCKIN' CLOWNZ! :mad: Why don't they stick those red noses up their stinky asses?

When I was around 3 or 4, I was afraid of clowns.

Ah, I also hate the Coca-Cola Christmas comercial, with those dwarves dancing and that fucking stupid song "magic is for everyoneeeeee".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Já notou também que saco aquela musiquinha da Globo de fim de ano?

Originally posted by Mahawkk
if i could i'd say in every post that I HATE FUCKIN' CLOWNZ! :mad: Why don't they stick those red noses up their stinky asses?

"Can't sleep, clown will eat me."

bed.jpg

I fucking hate people who try too hard to be metal!
Like these people who are always trying to be true by doing stupid shit!

I fucking hate "Slavezero" (shit irish band).

They are basically a bunch of teens who only have one talented member of the band.
The talented member does vocals and lead guitars, as the rest basically just fill in.

Their first album(made within the last 18 months) had excellent production, although this just hilighted their mistakes during the recording process.

Most bands don't get a chance to have their first album well produced but basically these are a bunch of rich kids who can afford to go down to a good recording studio and make their stuff.

Well I dont really hate the band as much as i hate the bassist!!!
He is a dipshit who is obsessed with "Death".
He accused "My Dying Bride" of being "long haired idiots".

If I knew I could kill someone and get away with it, I would kill that inhumane fucker.

Agh, I've had a good sucluent bitching session.
Thanks.:yuk: