the bitching thread

I hate all of the gay, stupid people who go to my school who listen to pop/punk shit, and try to dress punk, and think they're being these huge radicals. I can;t stand the stupid fuckers, especially since they wouldn't know good music if it came up slapped them in the face and then fucked them up the ass.

Originally posted by Reverend Bat Boy
I hate all of the gay, stupid people who go to my school who listen to pop/punk shit, and try to dress punk, and think they're being these huge radicals. I can;t stand the stupid fuckers, especially since they wouldn't know good music if it came up slapped them in the face and then fucked them up the ass.

I agrree!

They also probably think Korn are the fucking " best/heaviest fucking band on earth "

I hate those little shits, even if they are not related to punk fuck.

Originally posted by Reverend Bat Boy
:mad: My school is full of fuckers like that.:puke:

mmmmm im sorry...
Im sick with a VERY bad cold right now and i hurt all over so I completely understand your neck thing :(
Hope ya feel better!
Try taking a hot shower that might help ease your neck pains.

I fucking hate Nu Metal. It's not a form of Metal at all. The guitarists are so shite, 4 chords in each song, no soloing etc, the stupid 'I hate my life, I'll kill you dad' lyrics, the bloody irriating whiny-rap-shouted vocals and the stupid simple, Hip Hop-esque drumbeats.

Fuck Slipknot
Fuck Mudvayne
Fuck Limp Bizkit
Fuck Korn
Fuck Mushroomhead
Fuck Drowning Pool
Fuck Linkin Park etc etc

Fuck the Iron Maiden Bulletin Boards administrators...fuck them right off to hell.

They fucking banned me finally!! Who the fuck do they think they are???

Fuck em and the moderators too...Man I miss the times when Mark was running the Board there.:cry: Now it is all fucked up.

Originally posted by bodomite
HOW THE FUCK!?!?!?
:cry: thomas, i am afraid of the centipetes:cry: please put on your corpse pain and bring your viking axe here to protect me from those gays and liers animals.....

i was UMing,lights were off, everything was in peace, when i suddenly felt something on my finger.. when i looked:eek: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh a centipede:cry: :cry: ON MY DESK:cry:

thats the animal i hate the most... i'm not usually like that with other kind of wussy animals but with thosse shitss arrrrggggghhhhhh :puke: