the bitching thread

:mad: My parents... they hate any metal and are always calling it satanic AND my fucking dad actully said oh what is this clown music? to me about cob. and the worst thing about this is that i can hardly ever hear it when i want to they are always turning off the cd player...:mad: :mad: :yell: :yuk:

make them respect you! raise hell!! who are they to tell you what music you're gonna listen to?? (the "I'M YOUR FATHER" won't work in that situation so take advantage of that!)

Remind them that you don't complain when they are listening to ABBA. They can be your parents, they can be above you, but you deserve respect at least about your music taste. Let them know it, talk to them in a friendly way, I'm sure they will understand

I'm pissed off with my neighbours... They said to my mother that I play music too loud... So fucking what? They're insulting each other at midnight!! And at summer, they are playing POP music and singing karaoke at night too! FUCK THEM! :mad:

And the walls in our house are very thin, so thin that I can hear sometimes phone ringing...

EDIT: And if I play music too loud, I do it at daytime...