the bitching thread

dammit more ot bitch about i hat ppl who dont bother usingh punctutiom or sentencse and who spel evrything rong and dont bother speakinf teh thing we no as the english luanguaeg

OR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SEEM TO REALISE THAT THERE IS A CAPS LOCK KEY AND THAT YOU CAN WRITE IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN ALL CAPS.

It REALLY pisses me off.

:lol: Dude you seem a bit upset about that

@seventi When i was young my parents forbid me to goto MANY concerts.... but that doesnt mean that i didnt go :) I always went..... but you better be ready to face punishment.... I was always punished for going to concerts... but I still think it was worth it!

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
Will cob ever come to mexico?
I hate living in a fucking 3rd-world country....

Sad but tr00, although they came last year, smewhere in september or november, not quite sure. I found out they had come like 15 days later. :rolleyes:

Also Alexi toured México when he was playing for Impaled Nazarene(I don't remember if CoB was opening for them) and he got all sick. :lol:

oh cool another bitching thread!!! i have been posting all over very heavily for the past two days because its been helping me cope with the uninspired paper i was writing. in the process i have read many posts by complaining, elitist "oldbies." i want to bitch about this. this is so fucking gay, bragging and being elitist about being a bigger online dork! even though i am new to the BB addiction, when i have 4000 posts, i dont believe i will be like this. like many of you, i have seen my favorite bands like in flames become more and more popular, and i have seen the audiences get younger and younger while i get older, and yea, i feel a little pang of possessiveness and i wonder where my cool points are and when they will be given to me, but i dont fucking whine about it, because i realize, that would be lame as shit.

yeah i practically got no sleep last night too, less than an hour all in all... stupid geography :-(
i feel like shit

the longest time i stayed awake was 38hs, beat that :)

Originally posted by bodomite
:lol: Dude you seem a bit upset about that

@seventi When i was young my parents forbid me to goto MANY concerts.... but that doesnt mean that i didnt go :) I always went..... but you better be ready to face punishment.... I was always punished for going to concerts... but I still think it was worth it!

And how is that? Did your parents think that this kind of music hurts you? I feel sorry for you and hope it's better now:D

Originally posted by Vidaeus
dammit more ot bitch about i hat ppl who dont bother usingh punctutiom or sentencse and who spel evrything rong and dont bother speakinf teh thing we no as the english luanguaeg

OR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SEEM TO REALISE THAT THERE IS A CAPS LOCK KEY AND THAT YOU CAN WRITE IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN ALL CAPS.

It REALLY pisses me off.

:lol:
I hate that too! :mad:

Originally posted by seventi
And how is that? Did your parents think that this kind of music hurts you? I feel sorry for you and hope it's better now:D

im 22 now and they dont care anymore ahhahahaa :lol: