the bitching thread

Originally posted by Dethroned
I hate people who hates. ;) Poor joke, hehe...

No really, I hate people who thinks the music they listen is better than what I like to listen.

THEY ARE GAY AND LYING!!!

Ahahahah Amen!!!

FUCK ICED EARTH AND FUCK BLIND GUARDIAN.

I can't stand the hype the've getting lately(maybe those cool frontecovers?), I mean...come on. Iced Earth are a bunch of simpletons and Schaffer can write an interesting riff if his life depended on it. And that 'bad boy Stanley wannabe' :rolleyes: Barlow, has the most annoying voice ever heard by my sore hears.
Then we have Blind Guardian who attempt to record that pretentious piole of shit Ninghtfall in the Middle Earth, with spoken/acoustic intros for every fucking song. Boooooring.

Not happy enougyht they both get together and create that abhorrence Demonz and Wizards...:rolleyes:

No offence to the fans here, just bitchin around. :D

You are right Child of Bodom. Jon CAN write an interesting riff if his life depended on it. I dont know though, Blind Guardian and Iced Earth are two of my favorite bands. I dont find them boring at all, ESPECIALLY in concert. But thats what differnet opinions are for.

MY MOM IS NOT LETTING ME GO TO THE OPETH CONCERT ON THE 27TH OF JANUARY...FUCK THAT, AND THIS MAYB BE THERE LAST TIME AROUND HERE IF I MISS IT....THERE GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY!!!!!