The bootlegs thread

I´ve got a recording of the Opeth consert at 2003´s Hultsfred Consert. The video worked just fine the other day but now it´s all green and extremely blurry. Anyone who knows why this might be so?

Thanks for pointing that out!

Now I´m not sure if this could be classed as a bootleg video, it was filmed by the festival organisers at hultsfred 2003. They dont sell the video to people and as far as I know they´ve never been, might have been broadcasted on swedish television once. I´m not really sure if it would be ok to share it. Video and Audio quality is good.

Anyways, following songs are played:
The drapery falls
Deliverence
Advent
A fair judgement
Daemon of the fall
There´s also an interview, but in swedish.

Well... I have nothing for Dark Tranquillity except for the official stuff they released themselves (Live Damage/ World Domination).

On the other hand I have plenty of At The Gates bootlegs with excellent sound and picture if anyone's intrested.

I've got a couple of things, all audio:

1999 - Live in Gothenburg.
Mostly Projector stuff with some Mind's I.

2001 - "Punish My Wacken"
Wacken concert. Projector, Haven and Mind's I stuff.

2005 - Live In Montreal
Character/Damage Done concert with one Gallery song (Punish My Heaven).

2005 - Gates Of Metal Festival
Same as above, mostly Character/Damage Done with Punish My Heaven.

Also, although it isn't really a bootleg, I have the rare "Enfeebled Earth" demo from 1989 in mp3 format (minus track four which, if wikipedia is to be trusted, is "Septic Broiler (rehearsal)") from the band "Septic Broiler." I'm sure you all know who they are.

If anyone wants any of this, let me know. If you prefer one upload site over another (megaupload, rapidshare, yousendit, whatever) let me know and I'll upload it there if I can.

here is the list of bootlegs i have with me at the moment:

Cynic - 1994 Berkeley (audio)
Death - 1998.12.05 Los Angeles (Death & Raw) (audio)
Dark Tranquillity - 2002.10.07 Krakow (Live Damage) (audio)
Dark Tranquillity - 2005.08.06 Hultsfred (Gates of Metal Festival) (audio)
In Flames - 1994 Taby (audio)
In Flames - 1996.12.11 Aschaffenburg (Live & Plugged) (video)
In Flames - 1998 Tokyo (Club Citta) (audio)
In Flames - 1999.10.23 Gothenburg (audio)
In Flames - 2002.04.14 Montreal (video)
In Flames - 2006.06.25 Dessel (Graspop Festival) (video)

i have more but i burned everything in cds sometime ago and now i can't find the bastards :( i'll post here as soon as i find something.

I just reread your list and wanted to stress that the Tokyo Warhearts 2 is a VERY unofficial release. It's just a bootleg from the same tour Tokyo Warhearts was recorded on that fans have begun calling so :)

I got old In Flames audio archives :)

* Dead God In Me (1993 Demo)
01- In Flames
02- Upon An Oaken Throne
03- Clad In Shadows

* Täby, Sweden playing a cover for a band; God of Thunder.

* Acoustic Piece 1993

* In Flames 1997 Rehearsal; Scorn

* 1994 Rehearsal; The Inborn Lifeless and Dead Eternity