The Cat Thread

hexwind's lost cat

Suicide-Bomber-Cat-Costume-1.jpg

You are currently browsing the forum as an unregistered guest. Many forum features, such as posting, searching and gallery privileges are unavailable to guests. Register now to become a member of EntropiaForum.com, and enjoy all of the specialized features of this very active and informative Entropia Universe community

again

pumashirt.jpg

"Complain when no one listens to your favourite band, Complain when they start listening to them". lmao, sadly I knew a bunch of these idiots. I think it wears off after college

For fakk sake, can cats run away from other cats who want to fuck them and then COME BACK on their own?
I found this cat in my buiding with her kids last August, and I took care of her (someone threw her kids away tho), she got used to every member of the family and she recognize us very well, but I fear she does the same to somebody else if they find her !!!!

^yeah for sure, i have my friends cat right now when she moved away, and that cat is just one of our family now, instantly fell in love with all of us, she hasnt visited in a long time so i dont even know if the cat would remember her

shes fat too, fat cats are sweet