The Cat Thread

I never liked cats or pets in general before I had Pussy (my cat). The good thing is that I didn't teach it how to do her job in its proper place, it already knows how to deal with it. But how should I teach her babies how to do the same?

Okay, here is a picture of my cat who gave birth to some four cute kitties last Monday
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6979/dscn0009z.jpg

you posted that one on the opethforum, she's cute :)

wtf is this :lol:

the cat thread??

lolcat-4.10.08.0.0.0x0.500x375.jpeg

Yes,I grow up with cats too.My parents have 6 cats right now,mostly cats they adopted or found on the street.My friends say im going to die as old lady with bunch of cats around me.:lol:
The first thing im going to do when I get my apartment or something is to take 2 cats <333

hahaha wow, that's a lot of cats

we mostly ever had 2 at a time, but i managed to convince my dad to get a third. shes fat, its great

and :lol:, my friends say the same thing about me.......but oh well, i think i need to live with someone just to keep me from filling it full of cats

I never liked cats or pets in general before I had Pussy (my cat). The good thing is that I didn't teach it how to do her job in its proper place, it already knows how to deal with it. But how should I teach her babies how to do the same?
There wasn't any training at all when my cat gave birth. The kittens watched and copied what the older cats did. They learned to use the litter box as soon as they were able to climb.