The Cat Thread

Somwtimes i wish I was a cat. They can just cruise around and do cool stuff like chase mice, do crazy jumps, climb stuff, chase/fight/fuck other cats, sleep, nothing to worry about really... well, cars maybe. Otherwise they really dont seem to have anything to worry about.

Somwtimes i wish I was a cat. They can just cruise around and do cool stuff like chase mice, do crazy jumps, climb stuff, chase/fight/fuck other cats, sleep, nothing to worry about really... well, cars maybe. Otherwise they really dont seem to have anything to worry about.

if you're a female cat, the only pain you get is when you are raped by four other cats, and giving birth/taking care of kitties.

I once ran over two mating cats by accident. In the dark it looked like an empty potato sack moving in the wind (ya don't ask) on the road, and then as my car approached I saw the male cat glare up like "OMG ITZ GONNA EAT MAH!" and I couldn't stop. I don't know if that's the best way to die or the worst.

I once ran over two mating cats by accident. In the dark it looked like an empty potato sack moving in the wind (ya don't ask) on the road, and then as my car approached I saw the male cat glare up like "OMG ITZ GONNA EAT MAH!" and I couldn't stop. I don't know if that's the best way to die or the worst.

i hope you die under the wheels of a truck

Hey I said it was an accident. I'll be damned if I'm going to let two cats fucking on the road ruin my night and make me feel like a bad person. Shit happens

tumblr_l32kmglX9c1qzofaho1_250.gif