The Cat Thread

Luna and Maja invaded my audiointerface. Warm place is warm.

bild20100919kl2039.jpg

adorable *screams*

funneh creatures them cats!

They sure are :)

:tickled:

That's a dog! hahahaah

You're a dog! A hotdog! A Danish pølse!

Which one do you have?

So I know which one I can use to gather cats and KILL THEM.

I'm kidding, cats are cute, evil, but cute.

Saffire Pro 26 i/o
Saffire_PRO_26_front_elevated-5220faec8816757c76f79e7148344133.jpg

Nice, a wireless router!

Yes, but it's being a bitch now at the moment. I need to fix it ASAP!

adorable *screams*

:tickled::oops::tickled::oops::tickled::oops::tickled:

we have the same router

Yaaay! :D

I can't see the model number but I have a router within the same generation as well.

Hm, iirc, it's a D-link 655, or 665, or 556... or 566.... something like that, can't remember. Dunno if that's even the model nr, lololol.

Saffire Pro 26 i/o
Saffire_PRO_26_front_elevated-5220faec8816757c76f79e7148344133.jpg

Here's mine.

rme_fireface_800.jpg

My friend brought yours to my house once, it's also very very good, I just hate the mixer and it's not as flexible as the Fireface 800 is, but it might sound a bit better on the lower end and mine might sound better on the higher end haha.

What do you use it for? I know you do Photoshop right? Are you also into audio?

CATS! (just to stay on topic)

My plan was and is to use it for my studying (audio technology) and for recording purposes for the band i play in. Bought them like 6 months ago but i still haven't really gotten used to how all the things work. I need to get my head out of the sand and start studying for real. My dedication for this course has decreased for a few months now, which is a shame, since i really find this to be interesting. *slaps my own face*

meh... mhem he meh mehm and CATS!

I have a year to go for my course, which is Audio and Video technologies, but I have 5 exams to give till January to be able to go to that last third year. IT SUCKS, this is something that requires a lot of practical work, I worked in a studio as an apprentice for 3 months, I learned more in 3 days than in 2 years of uni. They liked me so much I got the keys and was about to start receiving money but I had to quit in order to finish shitty uni.

Dude I don't know about your case, but I don't think studying audio through PowerPoint is very interesting, waaay too much theory, fuck that, I want to go into the studio and work my ass off, man I loved working in the studio so much I slept there like 5 times.

Now I'm gonna go downstairs and study so I can just get it over with and do what I love, which is to actually WORK.

The problem of your interface is (imo) that you aren't able to send every input to every output and vice versa. RME are on the top of their league, only thing sucky about the Fireface is that the mic preamps SUCK, but if you are going to work seriously you will always buy a 1000 dolla mic preamp or a Mixing table.

Miao miao miao.