The Cat Thread

Mad_cat_fends_for_himself.jpg

I was staying at my parents place for about a week and a half, my car broke down and they live close to where I work. They have a computer but I try not to log into anything on other people's computers so I did not check ze forums. Besides that I have to work, it's pretty lame. I'm thinking about just stopping the whole work thing and winning the lottery professionally.

I was staying at my parents place for about a week and a half, my car broke down and they live close to where I work. They have a computer but I try not to log into anything on other people's computers so I did not check ze forums. Besides that I have to work, it's pretty lame. I'm thinking about just stopping the whole work thing and winning the lottery professionally.

:lol: nice

Wrong.
You should post the forums professionally.