The Conspiracy Thread

But sometimes, when a person is oblivious to the game at hand, there's always athe extremely rare occasion, that somebody will stumble upon the answer to the whole first puzzle, which I almost have. It's right there, but to put it into words would take too much brainpower for me to handle.

Last post from UFO thread:

Slaindreamer said:
Excuse my stupidly long absence........I've had some missing time (excuse the pun).
Apologies to the various people who asked me questions related to my original post. Anyway it's great to see that there's actually been some intelligent discussion going on. Quite often when I start these things off they just fade away before even starting........that is not through fault of my own but rather when people just turn a blind eye to considering the possibility.

Lord Red Dragon - I've enjoyed reading you enlightening some people :kickass: . Yes the Allagash case is one that has been looked in extensively. Actually this is a weird coincidence burt just the other day I dug out one of my old documentaries and guess what......a certain 4 people were explaining their experience.

What I'm wondering now is did something happen to randomly make this thread stop? I haven;t been around since I created it. The problem with this subject is because of the controlled flow of information available to the public. Too many people make assumptions (before anyone says it - yes so do SOME UFO researchers) which are based on the reality which has been given to them. That I guess is understandable (although I think for us to evolve for the better we have to break through this paradigm) but really more people should consider this -
A long long time ago the general population believed the earth was flat.
Now here's the issue.......yes there is evidence for Aliens, no you can't have it handed to you on a plate. Sadly it doesn't work that way. Before anyone screams why, it's because with all the facts, testimony's, etc there is coverup (no that is not a conspiracy, I consider this a fact), hoaxes and misidentification. However the evidence is in there.
The question is - do you want to search for it? Do you consider the implications of this to be profound for the human race? Are you ready to accept that certain assumptions and "rules" in your head may have to crumble? Again sadly a lot of people would answer no to those and yet would answer yes to the question - "Do you want to know the truth?" Then again as statistics go there are a lot more "believers" now in the world than in the past. Just now they are split. You see, experts in all relevant fields say that anyone who doesn't believe that there is other life in the universe to be completely naive. The question is have they visited us. Personally from my own perspective they have been for a long time. 12years ago I made a decision to find out about this. Now that I know (at least) part of the enigma is "true" I shall continue this as long as I exist (keeping an open mind of course :p ).

MY own viewpoint is one shared by a lot of people who have delved into this puzzle.......the information is being released to the public at a very minute rate. This is a way of conditioning people to slowly awaken without causing chaos. It's authorities like to do to stay in power. What makes me laugh is the people who say "aliens can't have come here because we would know about it. SETI would make some big announcement or it would be on the new". That is so far from the truth it's comedy. Another misconception is who is covering up information (first you have to get to that realisation stage!!). It is not the "government" as we know it.

Anyway before I send anyone to asleep.......well if anyones reading hehe......I propose asking this
How would you feel if you knew that your thoughts about alien civilisations had been clouded from birth by certain individuals who believe they have the right to contain and control the greatest discovery of the human race?!
:err:

Norsemaiden said:
Is there any non-sinister explanation for the symbols on the American dollar? To me it is so "in your face" that it is occult/freemason symbolism that I am baffled why so few people seem to give a damn.

http://www.theinsider.org/reports/dollar-bill-symbols/

WHY DOES THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINT ANCIENT MASONIC SYMBOLS ON EACH AND EVERY ONE-DOLLAR BILL?

Maybe its become an institutionalized tradition? Its been around a century and a half (i should have just written 150 years, what the fuck is wrong with me) since the Freemasons have held any power in this country

RookParliament said:
Maybe its become an institutionalized tradition? Its been around a century and a half (i should have just written 150 years, what the fuck is wrong with me) since the Freemasons have held any power in this country

The Freemasons must still have power if the Skull and Bones Society is really masonic, as it supposedly is. President Roosevelt, who approved the masonic imagery to go on the dollar was a Freemason also. Plenty of sources say so, and anyway any non-Mason president would surely not be keen on its use. It would be a bit like putting a big swastika on the Euro currency and saying its just a tradition. There are substantial associations between these symbols and particular ideas.

speed said:
Jesus Tongue Ring, the income tax wasnt enacted until 1917. And I know that was not the primary reason for John Wilkes Booth.
the income tax as it exists now was enacted in 1917, but the original concept was the income tax that was used to pay for the clothes/guns/ammo/food for the North durring Civil War, without it, the South would have won.
under Lincoln every single fucking penny of the tax went to pay for the military to defeat the south, but under Lincoln's law any taxes durring "peace time" and any taxes that don't go to military were illegal under

"invasion of privacy" (someone who isn't paying you knowing how much money you have) "self incrimination" (filling out the income tax forms) "no taxation without representation" (because the individual tax payer can't say "i want my tax money to be used for this specific purpouse")
"the government shall not act as a bank" (i believe this is part of "Article 1")

Norsemaiden said:
The Freemasons must still have power if the Skull and Bones Society is really masonic, as it supposedly is. President Roosevelt, who approved the masonic imagery to go on the dollar was a Freemason also. Plenty of sources say so, and anyway any non-Mason president would surely not be keen on its use. It would be a bit like putting a big swastika on the Euro currency and saying its just a tradition. There are substantial associations between these symbols and particular ideas.

no doubt the masons have power. I think the masons are just one of many fronts for the illuminati or the world bankers controlling our world. The bankers are the Rothschilds from europe. They pretty much have banks all over the world. See I think this is all about money and control. No wonder money is evil.

bball_1523 said:
no doubt the masons have power. I think the masons are just one of many fronts for the illuminati or the world bankers controlling our world. The bankers are the Rothschilds from europe. They pretty much have banks all over the world. See I think this is all about money and control. No wonder money is evil.

Yes, I agree. Its not just the masons. The Rothschilds and international bankers are top level masons, but really they are much more than this. The masons are just one of their tools.

Yesterday, I was thinking about something.. What if there's still another level of power above the Masons?

Silver Incubus said:
What if, there is, the elite have their own, and most likely the elite of those probbably have there own. There is only ever a few at the top of the pyramid, creating it from both sides.
so
it appears as if you're saying that there's a fistfull of people that completely controls whether or not any individual change in the legal system actually happens...

Tongue_Ring said:
so
it appears as if you're saying that there's a fistfull of people that completely controls whether or not any individual change in the legal system actually happens...

Well lets see, if you can get bills like the Patriot act passed, without anyone in congress reading it, then yes, it does happen. Maybe not for laws that do not matter to their control, but certainly for the ones that do.

Silver Incubus said:
Well lets see, if you can get bills like the Patriot act passed, without anyone in congress reading it, then yes, it does happen. Maybe not for laws that do not matter to their control, but certainly for the ones that do.

That's a good example Silver Incubus.

Power is arranged in a pyramid structure. The ones at the top plot things and then the next level down serve those above them and the further down you go, (there are 33 levels, called "degrees") the less aware are the masons on that level about what is the plan is. The lowest level masons really have no clue whatsoever and don't even seem particularly curious to find out. At the lowest level it's just some kind of stupid club that is supposed to offer benefits with careers and getting out of trouble if one breaks the law. They are also required to believe in a Supreme Being, ie God, and are told that they are working for the brotherhood of man and for peace.

The top masons simply use freemasonry for their own devices. They have a greater ambition, albeit one that seems totally stupid. "The goal of of the Jewish Masonic elite is to establish dictatorial Illuministic Communism and to enslave all of mankind under the thumb of a Jewish master race led by a world messiah who is to rule from Jerusalem."
http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/masonic_jews_plot_world_control.htm
This site has an unfortunate Christian bias, but the information is still valid.

Basically they want 7000 slaves each (as promised in the Talmud) and to own all the gold and precious jewels. This is so unbelievably unintelligent and shallow. But they will ruin the planet, and all life on the planet, including themselves for this greedy materialistic idiocy.:zombie:

Another quote from that site:

One of the unheralded and least known facts about Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge is its Jewish origins and nature. The religion of Judaism, based on the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish Cabala (or, Kabala), an alchemical system of magic and deviltry, form the basis for the Scottish Rite's 33 ritual degree ceremonies.

Thus, The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated; "Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?"

The well known rabbi, Isaac Wise, was emphatic when he concluded: "Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."

So that's who's above the Freemasons then. A lot of Jews are just as unaware of what is going on as the lowest ranking freemasons. If only some of the more sensible ones would take more interest in this and put a stop to it. It has really gone too far.

Norsemaiden said:
That's a good example Silver Incubus.

Power is arranged in a pyramid structure. The ones at the top plot things and then the next level down serve those above them and the further down you go, (there are 33 levels, called "degrees") the less aware are the masons on that level about what is the plan is. The lowest level masons really have no clue whatsoever and don't even seem particularly curious to find out. At the lowest level it's just some kind of stupid club that is supposed to offer benefits with careers and getting out of trouble if one breaks the law. They are also required to believe in a Supreme Being, ie God, and are told that they are working for the brotherhood of man and for peace.
QUOTE]

Good comments, this is actually very similar to the situation regarding knowledge of extra-terrestrial contact and agenda. I mean within certain groups....or group. The first step to understanding (at least) part of the UFO puzzle is to realise how information is controlled.
A man in the military who was opened up to this described it as the "onion effect" where there are many different layers representing the differing levels of classified information.