The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

All I have to say Milt, is thank you for that thread on Lost Horizon. Got it for Christmas and was listening to it on my way to and from work today.

Lost+Horizon+-+A+Flame+To+The+Ground+Beneath+(2003).jpg

Today:

Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy
New Eden - Through The Make Believe
New Eden - Obscure Master Plan
Nightwish - Angels Fall First
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Nightwish - Wishmastour 2000
Nightwish - Century Child

All I have to say Milt, is thank you for that thread on Lost Horizon. Got it for Christmas and was listening to it on my way to and from work today.

You're welcome bro. I am glad you liked it. This is the ultimate power metal album, and I still have a hard time pointing out an album that's better than that.

I haven't gotten their new one yet, but it's on my list. I decided to revisit their previous one. I remembered how much I enjoy them.

205787.jpg

Been listening to a lot of prog lately for some reason. There always seems to be lots of great prog bands from Poland. Here's another example.

reset_your_soul_cover.jpg

You're welcome bro. I am glad you liked it. This is the ultimate power metal album, and I still have a hard time pointing out an album that's better than that.

Okay I love the album and it has the potential to be one of my favorites, but I wouldn't got that far. Nothing will ever touch the first two Keeper albums.

Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup
Nightwish - Once
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
Nocturnal Rites - In A Time Of Blood And Fire
Nocturnal Rites - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination
Nocturnal Rites - The Sacred Talisman
Nocturnal Rites - Afterlife