The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Eh. I liked parts but not as good as some people have been saying.

Slough-Feg-The-Animal-Spirits.jpg

I thought Animal Spirits was brilliant!!! I was not going to buy it cause I thought Ape Uprising and Atavism were not good but I found it used and took a chance. It's really good.

Lol I just listened to Mercury Rising last Friday! I remember that I really liked their discs back in the day, but I listen to it now and the singer is almost cringe-worthy! It was good to revisit, but there is definitely a reason why I filed it away in the "Do Not Ever Play Anymore" drawer. But I also find some gems that I filed away 10 years ago( actually, 5), like Dark Moor. Its always good to look through your cd's once in a while, you find some goodies!

235221.jpg

Got my one-year-old nephew on my lap with this on. He was banging on the pc with a smile on his face to "Curse Ye all Men". Wife and nephew's parents are besides themselves, especially after putting on "Olivia" on Nick Jr. for him. He preferred Ihsahn to Olivia! F-ing epic!:headbang::kickass:

I've had this for a bit and don't know why it took me this long to take a listen. After listening, I would say it's definitely in the top 10 releases of last year.

GrandMagusCover(2).jpg

And then got lazy and felt like listening to what was next in my iTunes library. However, I also haven't listened to Grave Digger in a while.

Grave+Digger+-+Ballads+Of+A+Hangman+(2009).jpg

gravediggerclansnew.jpg

Shit, I found this on Metal Archives, and I do not know what a fifty-eighth Level Grand Wizard is, and not only have I kissed a girl, I married one as well!:lol::lol::p:p

Anyway, South Africa's Strident and Power Metal from Space:

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost got voted number 2 in Sweden Rock Magazine for album of the year 2010 (if anyone cares...).

I don't, but the COTD is writing their mandatory "sell out" letter on these guys right now as we speak!!!!!!!

Ah well, hipsters spend more money on CDs than traditionalists anyhow, right? :lol: