The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
Seven Witches - City Of Lost Souls
Seven Witches - Xiled To Infinity And One
Seven Witches - Passage To The Other Side
Seventh Wonder - Become
Seventh Wonder - Waiting In The Wings

Therion - Sitra Ahra

Not sure that this will remain on my active play list for the office (it's not really 2:50pm music)... but I can TOTALLY see these folks blowing the doors off of the final perfomance in September. It's like... listening to George Harrison jamming with Cozy Powell after dropping some REALLY good acid with Jimi and Mama Cass. And then Rick Wakeman walks in carrying a pipe organ, and asks if anyone wants to try playing the Little Fugue in G backwards, but changing the key to D minor.

And then Meat Loaf struts in wearing his Eddie costume - and it's a party.

18172.jpg

After my throat getting "thrashed" for the first time by singing the upper octave of King Diamond.. decided to give him a break for a day or so.

The+First+Chapter.jpg

While+Heaven+Wept+-+Vast+Oceans+Lachrymose.jpg

^ Getting prepped for their show on Saturday. Its gonna suck having to get up and play during a church service sunday

following my facebook/youtube links, Milton? )I was posting each song from Anthems earlier tonight)

Hahahaha no Ben... I just happen to be in a Black Metal mood today... :lol: Yes, it has to do with the fact that I watched Until The Light Takes Us last night...

The Damned Things - Ironiclast
Hate - Daemon Qui Fecit Terram
Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls
Shadow Gallery - Carved In Stone
Shadow Gallery - Tyranny

In rotation today:

Judas Priest - Painkiller
Place Vendome - Streets of Fire
Gotthard - Home Run
Europe - The Final Countdown
Stryper - The Covering
Dean Martin - The Essential