The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

654436017820.jpg

while continuing the process of downloading my 8k of music on Rhapsody. only on letters H-I and at 21gigs @ 192wma. so small compared to the old pirating days >><<

The Codex - An awesome project with Mark Boals/Magnus Karlsson. One of my favorites albums....Mark is just amazing on this:headbang::headbang:, hope there will be another one someday
wleap.jpg

Nice avatar - Anomander - I am on Book 7 and simply cannot find enough time to read as much as I'd like of that series!

Listening to Teramaze - Anhedonia.
Followed by Southern Cross - From Tragedy.

Nice avatar - Anomander - I am on Book 7 and simply cannot find enough time to read as much as I'd like of that series!
QUOTE]

I love Martin but for my money Erikson is the the king. Malazan Books of the Fallen is hands down the greatest epic fanasty series ever, imo.

I'm on book eight myself right now..... Very disappointed to be getting so close to the end of the series, as I need some series epic fantasy stuff to keep going.....

My now playing, to stay on topic:

evergrey-recreation-day.jpg

In rotation today:

FM - Metropolis
TREAT - Coup de Grace
SUNSTORM - Emotional Fire
TNT - Intuition
DIRTY LOOKS - Chewing on the Bit
BROTHER FIRETRIBE - Heart Full of Fire