The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

I'm on book eight myself right now..... Very disappointed to be getting so close to the end of the series, as I need some series epic fantasy stuff to keep going.....

My now playing, to stay on topic:

At the risk of getting off-topic again for a minute - I keep trying to convince myself that there are the 4 novellas by Erikson, plus the 5 books by his side kick Esslemont - so several thousand more pages to go!

Back on topic - Manticora - Safe - playing now.
Detour to Damnation Angels - Shadow Symphony EP.

mayan-quarterpast.jpg

Great CD, if you like Epica.

Moving on to Amaranthe.

amaranthe-amaranthe.jpg

NP: PerfectProg Radio

I gotta say, I just LOVE these prog and metal internet stations. I must have ten of 'em bookmarked in WinAmp. Just the thing for listening at work. That way you can just let it play on endlessly without having to attend to your playlist. It's great to be surprised by what the DJ queues up next.

NP: PerfectProg Radio

I gotta say, I just LOVE these prog and metal internet stations. I must have ten of 'em bookmarked in WinAmp. Just the thing for listening at work. That way you can just let it play on endlessly without having to attend to your playlist. It's great to be surprised by what the DJ queues up next.

Interesting post, and a different concept than the stations I sometimes listen to that live on Live365. Just in case anyone is interested - especially Prog Rock and Metal (progrockandmetal.net) is very good, even if the occasional rock song sneaks in there.

Doing some power metal - I can listen to this as background, without it distracting me - unlike progressive metal, which screams for concentrated attention. Not meant as a put-down - perfectly good music!

dragonland-under-the-grey-banner-20111022071905.jpg

Spinning at work today:

BATON ROUGE - Shake Your Soul
THE POODLES - Clash of the Elements
VON GROOVE - s/t
WESTWORLD - Cyberdreams
JEFF SCOTT SOTO - Damage Control
LEVERAGE - Circus Colossus

You're horrible. Lol

It's better than the last two imo. Reminds me of a softer Holy Wood. I dig it but only spun it once.

Haha. I actually was quite a fan of his last one and actually like most of his work outside of Eat Me, Drink Me. This one I just couldn't deal with it anymore after track 8. I may have a second go around at some point though. I could've just not been in the mood.