The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Immortal---At-the-Heart-of-Winter.jpg

How did such a nice young boy like you from the suburbs get into such evil music?????????????? :Smokedev:

184990.jpg

208977.jpg

59782.jpg

Spent a nice three hours of bliss. Had to fumigate the stereo with some good tunes. After all, wife had Robbie Williams, Westlife and ABBA in it. :lol:, :lol:

Set Sail to Mystery is album 3, Paul. Maybe 2 or 3 years old by now.

Btw, Tekali-li Tekali-li

Really? Unless it just had a US release last year, on Amazon it says May 2010. I know it's usually not the best source on everything, but on Wiki it is listed as album 4 with a release of April 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vision_bleak#Discography

As for that other band, I will look into it. Thanks!

Within Temptation - The Unforgiving

Wasn't sure about this concept album at first. I frequently find them boring. At first listen, it sounded a little too distant from the WI sound. Not nearly as dark and no male vocals. But the more I listen, the more I can't stop listening. It is VERY catchy. Some will obviously complain that it's not "heavy" enough and that they're trying to appeal to the masses, but I for one really love it. Haven't seen anyone else talk about it yet. I'll have to write up a more thorough review...after work.