The Drop Antisocial from the set list thread..

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
I know it would never happen but just for shits and giggles lets see who wants it to happen, and what song thay(Anthrax) should put in its place.

I say Invisable, If it had to be replaced with another song from SOE I would say Who Cares Wins.:headbang: :kickass:

Any song really. And instead of Bring the Noise, why not play I'm The Man in it's place. The one originally written by Thrax. I like Bring the Noise live, but I just thought of that. When was last time they played that live?

They actually played Startin Up a Posse last time I saw them in London (or was it last years' gig? hmmmmm)! First time I've ever heard them play it!!! That rocked!

Dropping Bring The Noise?? I don't know, objectively I'd say, yeah, go with something different (just for the opportunity to hear something new) but I have to admit that live, everytime they start Noise, EVERYONE in the place goes ABSOLUTELY apeshit!!! It's such a huge rush to end on!!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Mrthrax I dont know how I did not pic IN A Zone. seeing its my Fav. Anthrax song. I second for IN A ZONE!!!!
i feel very lucky that i have heard in a zone and starting up a posse live,i doubt we will ever hear them in the set again

Riehlthing said:
Any song really. And instead of Bring the Noise, why not play I'm The Man in it's place. The one originally written by Thrax. I like Bring the Noise live, but I just thought of that. When was last time they played that live?
They played I´m The Man in Munich with Motörhead like two years ago.
Also, this time in Wacken, they replaced Bring The Noise with Room For One More. I´m tired of Bring The Noise, but I suggest they should KEEP Antisocial in the setlist, because it´s just soooo kick ass song live.

I think they should have two types of setlists. One setlist for the big crowds like when they play in Europe and a setlist with the rare songs for the 500 to 2000 crowds they have in the US. Because when your playing to 500 to 2000 people you know its your hardcore audience.

mrthrax said:
i feel very lucky that i have heard in a zone and starting up a posse live,i doubt we will ever hear them in the set again
yeah, In A Zone is so bad ass live. Like when john screams "WIRED" and the strobe light kick in, thats so bad ass.

I made a sign an a show thay did a few months back that said,"Play In A Zone" and John kept lookin at it, and then said, "We Dont KNow That ONe" then played fuled insted.

I agree with the majority on this one drop Anti and Bring and replace em with better songs from over the years. Personaly I'd love to see em drop Only and replace it with Potters Field (the 1st song i saw em play live), drop Got The Time and replace it with In mY World...........In fact fuck, how about a tour just playing songs voted for by the Ultimate Metal Bro's and sista's.....I'd like to see that.... God Damn i've had 2 much beer 2nite....

Bring the Noise seems to have faded a bit lately - maybe it's going quietly. I say bring back A.I.R. or some S442 action like RAOSV of In A Zone.

I also heard them do In A Zone on the S442 tour in 96 and it was absolutely crushing - especially the "Standing on a ledge...." mid-section.

Best Anthrax song ever, if you dont know it, Learn it NOW!!! lol

I'm standing on a ledge cold and naked
Will someone come and offer me their help
Sometimes I forget my medication
Sometimes I forget to pray
I'll make it through this fuckin' day

I'm unconscious, drunk and blinded
Count to ten and then I unwind it
Take a deep breath and then I unwind it

I'm wearing out my skin I'm under pressure
Pressure makes me burn it makes me ache
Sometimes I want to burn the things that make me...
Sometimes I stop myself too late
It's written all cross my face

Wired, wired
I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone
This is how I live

I never have to justify my actions
Scathing rhetoric my saving grace
Sometimes I really think that it's too noisy
Sometimes I have to hit myself
Words can kill as well as help

Wired, wired
I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone
This is how I live

You can't touch me, ever
Fear burns at my touch

Standing on a ledge will you come and help
Will you burn yourself, would you help me then
Fear burns at my touch, in its wake
An ugly jagged scar across your face
I'm unconscious, I'm unconscious, I'm unconscious, I'm
unconscious
Count to ten, I'm unconscious

Wired, wired
I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, This is how I ...
How I live, how I live, how I live, how I live
I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, I'm in a zone, this is how I live

Last time they played Im The Man was back when they were touring Volume 8 wasnt it?..they were playing part of it in a medly with Armed and Dangerous...but that was the first time since John's been in the band that they have played it.

I too wouldnt mind Anthrax dropping Got The Time or Antisocial from the set because its great when they play songs now like Belly of the Beast and Be All End All, im starting to wish theyd play POT in its entirety live because those songs always sound good with Bush singing them..hope they keep pulling out more songs like that and adding them to the set..especially songs off the last 4 albums.