The Drop Antisocial from the set list thread..

fuelee2004 said:
Last time they played Im The Man was back when they were touring Volume 8 wasnt it?..they were playing part of it in a medly with Armed and Dangerous...but that was the first time since John's been in the band that they have played it.

I too wouldnt mind Anthrax dropping Got The Time or Antisocial from the set because its great when they play songs now like Belly of the Beast and Be All End All, im starting to wish theyd play POT in its entirety live because those songs always sound good with Bush singing them..hope they keep pulling out more songs like that and adding them to the set..especially songs off the last 4 albums.

Word. :headbang:

fuelee2004 said:
Last time they played Im The Man was back when they were touring Volume 8 wasnt it?..they were playing part of it in a medly with Armed and Dangerous...but that was the first time since John's been in the band that they have played it.
No. See my response above.

drop anti social, bring the noise, and got the time. I would take in a zone, and almost anything from their catalog.

the excuse that is sometimes used to not get rid of those tracks doesn't fly with me. it makes it sound like people are too lazy to learn the other tracks that could be played instead. Oh well, I have to vent every once in awhile.

drop antisocial and drop bring da noise, play Im The Man more and maybe something besides belly of the beast from Persistence, aside from got the time, which may be wearing out its welcome slowly.

BerurierNoir said:
To respect the legendary Trust, Thrax's version deserves to stay in the play list.
But if they can play Catharsis (like on the Volume 8 tour), ok to drop Antisocial !
They played Crush in Columbus on this last tour at the Al Rosa Villa. It sounded fucking killer, but it didn't go over well with the crowd as well as Inside Out does, so they dropped it from the setlist I guess. It was fucking awesome though.

Oh, and Catharsis would rule, I agree.
I think Anti-social is a live staple. One of those songs they'll never drop...even though it's a cover, they've made it their own. Most people ONLY know the Anthrax version, and hell, I've never even heard the original. As far as most people are concerned, it's an Anthrax song.

fuelee2004 said:
Yes Johnnie..They were playing 'Im The Man' longer than two years ago..they were definately playing it in the medly on the Volume 8 shows.
I know they were. But they definitely played it AFTER as well (october 2002 in Germany)