the end records are fucking slow

Nope, didn't get mine yet.

Is it just Andreas and Tomer working there? They need some extra people regardless...

Strange. I got an e-mail from their guy telling me they were sending me three promos. They arrived the following day. This obviously has to do with the US postal service.

Likewise, I sent some promos out to Europe. Erik, in Sweden, got his in a matter of days, and Chief B in London is still waiting.

My last orders from The End to 1 month and this my current order is 2 weeks and counting. Postal Service? Hmmm . . . I don't know. Willowtip comes all the way from Pennsylvania to California in 3 days. The End is in Utah. 2 states away from here.

I have noticed that if you order just one CD, with free shipping, it normally arrives within 3-4 days max. If you pay for priority mail, it takes longer. No joke.

I think The End needs to hire another body to fulfill orders. My last order from The End (Zyklon) took 17 days. Willowtip took 3 days. Two Red Stream packages showed up last night, both were ordered on the 6th. That's only 6 days.

I remember the good ol' days when The End took 3-4 days max. Then all these newbs started using it and slowed shit down. God, I hate them.

(sorry for the elitist comments.....but not really)

Dreamlord said:
I think The End needs to hire another body to fulfill orders. My last order from The End (Zyklon) took 17 days. Willowtip took 3 days. Two Red Stream packages showed up last night, both were ordered on the 6th. That's only 6 days.

I remember the good ol' days when The End took 3-4 days max. Then all these newbs started using it and slowed shit down. God, I hate them.

(sorry for the elitist comments.....but not really)
Yeah but this is what I don't understand. When we place an order, we get an e-mail saying that the order has been received. Then we get a second e-mail (within a day typically) saying that the order has been fulfilled. This implies that the order has been packed and put on the van for transit, agreed?

So this means The End ship the orders pretty quickly - after that, isn't it in the hands of the post office?

If it's not the post office (which it probably isn't since other mail is coming though fine), then that means the e-mail confirming fulfillment is...'premature'. Has anyone experiencing problems asked The End about this?

I read over in their forum that they changed shipping methods (as in the carrier), and I normally get the fulfilled email within a day after ordering.

Barnes and Noble changed from FedEx to Drop Shit Express (Worst. Shipping. Ever.) and lost a long time customer from me. Well, down to 1 order every 6 weeks as opposed to 6 orders every 1 week anyhow.

The thread in the The End forum about shipping mentions delays from anywhere between 3 days to 4 weeks. With such a wide fluctuation, I'm blaming their local post office.

You know for a fact that it's probably being run by Big Willy and Billy Bob from Crank Yankers.

knock knock...yaaaay!

I'll bet John Smith found out that someone was selling death metal from his sacred Salt Lake and gave them the Curse of Slow Shipping, the silent killer of the shop-at-home business.