The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, after all, not sharing your opinion of a fucking BAND is so incredibly dictatorial.

no, this is where you are wrong and this is why you are the one and only true asshole. if all you did was to share your opinion, then that would be fine...but you go ahead and call everyone stupid or morons for not sharing your opinion.

and thats the only reason why you are the true dumbass here.

and fantasy literature is not comic books either.

no, this is where you are wrong and this is why you are the one and only true asshole. if all you did was to share your opinion, then that would be fine...but you go ahead and call everyone stupid or morons for not sharing your opinion.

When the opposing opinion is fucking stupid I see no reason not to call a spade a spade. No one is forcing you to change your listening habits.

and fantasy literature is not comic books either.

It might as well be.

if all you did was to share your opinion, then that would be fine...but you go ahead and call everyone stupid or morons for not sharing your opinion.

I agree. Now why did everyone including yourself do that after my OPINION? I guess it's as unreasonable to ask anyone to post a decent argument as asking Enslaved to write some original music

I agree. Now why did everyone including yourself do that after my OPINION? I guess it's as unreasonable to ask anyone to post a decent argument as asking Enslaved to write some original music

sorry, i didnt get that. when did i call you stupid for stating your opinion on a band? :mad:

on the contrary, i recall myself repping you for your smart comments and backing up everything you say even if i didnt agree. check under your "User CP" if you missed it.

you are a very perfidious man, sir. shame on you

Okay, it wasn't you, sorry about that. But i'm still confused why everyone else gets upset about me writing my opinions, even though they seem to be held controversial. If I wrote positively about Enslaved, and someone disagreed i'm sure they wouldn't get upset.

random question.

Does anyone else have any problem with Monumension when trying to copy it onto your computer?

I assume there's some block on it to prevent it from being copied.. but it's fucking annoying!

I was at a festival in 2005, in Bergen, Norway. (Hole in the Sky).
They played the whole ELD record, if I don't remember wrong.
I were there mostly because of Opeth, but I must say that they probably are my favourite death/black-metal band in Norway.
By that time, RUUN wasnt released. They didn't interest me much, but once I heard RUUN i was blown away! Its definitively my favourite album of them.

Oh i'm sorry, did i accidentally refer to 3 of the most genre-defining rock bands of all time? What i really meant was Nickelback and Creed. THAT's who Enslaved is blatantly copying. It was either them or Guns & Roses, that i'm positive this time.

You could try any of the thousands of alt and indie rock bands that have used similar techniques over the last 20 years - but that wouldn't have been nearly so fucking convenient...

Listen, Armageddon, it's not the fact that you don't like Enslaved (I don't give a rats ass) it's the way you express that dislike. Assuming that people on this board are stupid and don't "put their mind to the music" is clarifying that you don't really READ what is being said. I've had my run-ins with some on this board, but in time realized my behaviour was bad, and more importantly some on this board are very astute and knowledgable about music, and that includes more than Metal music. You come off like some kid, who in high school always got his ass beat, and now your high-brow words and conclusions are designed to mete out pay-back to the one's who fuckin' crushed you when you were younger. You can have a differing opinion without being a dick-head. And if you are going to continue to post here, I would take that under serious advisement. Or maybe I should pack you in a Port-a-John and destroy you with a rocket propelled grenade launcher. THINK before you start to type out a response. It makes me laugh to think what Grutle and Ivar would be thinking if they read these posts.

What on earth are you talking about BloodSword? If you've read any of the posts on the last 3 pages, you'll see that besides Lothlorien, mine and A-C's are by far the least inflammatory and dickheadish. I'm just expressing my opinion and do so as neutrally as possible. None of it is directed personally. I'm not here to troll or to impose my view on you all. It is obvious you're striking back not because you think A-C is being a twat but because he dislikes a band you like. Be honest about this.

You can have a differing opinion without being a dick-head.

But with selective application, right?

P.S I_aint_play_this, NFU, all_sins_undone please do us a favour and get out of the thread. I'd ask you to contribute too but at this stage it's beyond hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.