The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I was on my second Enslaved gig last night at the Quart-festival in Norway. The band came on stage at 19:00 after the Swedish Burst had preformed and played for an hour.

The evening's setlist:

1. Entroper (they had the intro as intro before they came out on stage)
2. Path to Vanir
3. The Dead Stare (my favorite Enslaved song, what an experiance!)
4. Fusion of Sense and Earth (this one really kicked our asses live) :headbang:
5. RUUN
6. Isa
7. Essence
8. Return to Yggdrasill
9. Slaget i skogen bortenfor (Love this song, so damn intense!)

If you visit www.festival-foto.no and press the "Quart-galleri" link you'll see some pics. I have taken a bunch of pictures I'll drop by during the week. :)

any word on a US tour? i checked their website and it doesnt mention anything

"Any plans for a US tour? Any idea who you will be touring with?"

"We have plans, and are haunting our management on a daily basis to have something happen as soon as possible. We have been as close as actually initiating the visa application process a few times already, yet the tours haven’t been able to completely work out and happen so far. It is our definitely most important goal and ambition for 2006; to tour North America properly with a proper package – both with regards to the bill and production."

Nomansvally said:
Guys, I was on my second Enslaved gig last night at the Quart-festival in Norway. The band came on stage at 19:00 after the Swedish Burst had preformed and played for an hour.

The evening's setlist:

1. Entroper (they had the intro as intro before they came out on stage)
2. Path to Vanir
3. The Dead Stare (my favorite Enslaved song, what an experiance!)
4. Fusion of Sense and Earth (this one really kicked our asses live) :headbang:
5. RUUN
6. Isa
7. Essence
8. Return to Yggdrasill
9. Slaget i skogen bortenfor (Love this song, so damn intense!)

If you visit www.festival-foto.no and press the "Quart-galleri" link you'll see some pics. I have taken a bunch of pictures I'll drop by during the week. :)

Bastard! You're so lucky to live in that part of the world where you can see these bands all the time.

Then again... we have better girls over here :loco:

PS - as someone else said, the link isnt working.

Keith! said:
You're also a bastard, you get loads of reasonable bands where you are compared to where i am. :mad:

:)

Yeah but youre an even bigger bastard because you have Black Metal Necro landscapes (forests, open plains, etc etc) which are more similar to Europe than Australia's bush tucker landscape!

yah australia is pretty much anti-kvlt, altho the aboriginese are pretty gr1m

The Hubster said:
Yeah but youre an even bigger bastard because you have Black Metal Necro landscapes (forests, open plains, etc etc) which are more similar to Europe than Australia's bush tucker landscape!

He has a point. Our Scenery does kick major amounts of ass:kickass:

haha once, we took our portalbe stereo into the local forest and walked around smoking pot and cranking Opeth :headbang:
Was awesome.... although we did get a few odd looks from famlies out for a sunday stroll :lol:

Now thats Forest Metal !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.