The F'ing Bracers Thread!!!

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
Anybody got actual pics of Johan's design on his gauntlets/bracers? I have a guy from ebay makin me custom leather bracers but I can't get a good pic of Johan's design cause there's only pics of him with them on. i tried gettin a good image from the dvd but it's too blurry and it's still him with them on. i'm sure others have had this problem too but has anybody asked Johan for actual picture of his bracers off? From wut i see it's a very complex design. I think i see thor's hammer somewhere on it but i don't know. anyone who helps thanks ahead of time.

Mmmm, I never found the design of Johan's forearms... The only thing I can say to you is to try to design a personal one...

Anyway who is this ebay guy?

stop copying other people shit god damnit! make your own fucking design or something. the ONLY way it would be cool to have the same bracers as johan would be to ACTUALY HAVE JOHANS BRACERS! which were given to you!!!! by johan!!!! everything else is just a wanna-be.

I saw that one awhile back and the new one but they just asked where to get them but nothin actually askin for the design. so i started a new one. my mistake i felt it was justifed to start a new thread since maybe by chance someone asked Johan "Hey can i get a picture of your bracers?". Man if only i had some way of gettin in touch with Johan. like his e-mai or somethin. wish he came on here more often. But he probably wants his design to stay his and not be released. I know it's a long shot but i'll try the myspace. maybe Johan or the other guys will go on it and see it. even though i know it's run by PaganBlood on here.

well, Johan made them by himself too, so it's probably kind of personal. I'm sure his advice to you would be to design your own so that they have more meaning

DemonsAndLies666 said:
stop copying other people shit god damnit! make your own fucking design or something. the ONLY way it would be cool to have the same bracers as johan would be to ACTUALY HAVE JOHANS BRACERS! which were given to you!!!! by johan!!!! everything else is just a wanna-be.

wtf!! jeez you don't need to be an asshole bout it man. I just wanted it cause it's a awesome design. and to think of somethin just as kool like that is not within my intellegence. but fine i got my answer. the other guy who last posted was much nicer about it. AND ANOTHER THING I WASN"T TRYING TO COPY!!!!! I WAS EMBRACING HIS DESIGN and i wanted to have my own just like a few others on here. BUT I got the message good and clear now. make ur own. Ok fine I will try to come up with a design of my own but they won't be as kool.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
I know some pre-k kids who make some bad ass finger paints. want me to fax you a copy?

Really? that'd be fuckin awesome! there's nothin more metal then fuckin finger paints or FINGER PAINTED BRACERS!! \m/ but dude one question? Why you hangin out with pre k kids? i don't remember u sayin ur a teacher or anything..unlesss....ahhhhhhhhhh ok. well all i can say is, don't let the parents or the feds find out. ;)

maybe this fits quite good.
to me it looks like the bracers have some celtic knots on them. you can surely easily design your own celtic pattern or copy one from a celtic ring or something, so you wont have to copy johans ......

i am interested in how a private person can scratch or stamp or perforate or whatever such designs into leather (i have in about as long bracers as johan myself for some months now and intend to design them a bit because this flat normal leather is quite boring, although they've already taken some damage from several concerts :headbang: )

Go to ebay dude, the guy i'm gettin mine from (ebay name is Kyrgen1) is makin me a kool design, his based on my own custom pic i sent him with lil tweaks cause some things i put in there would take forever. he's doin it for 54.00 dollars. that's shipping included. I wouldn't know how to make them so that's y i'm havin mine custom made by. It's still my design and also he said mine are goin to be a 1/4 inch thick.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
Really? that'd be fuckin awesome! there's nothin more metal then fuckin finger paints or FINGER PAINTED BRACERS!! \m/ but dude one question? Why you hangin out with pre k kids? i don't remember u sayin ur a teacher or anything..unlesss....ahhhhhhhhhh ok. well all i can say is, don't let the parents or the feds find out. ;)

this was a realy weak and not well thought out nor funny come-back.

gekautes said:
i am interested in how a private person can scratch or stamp or perforate or whatever such designs into leather (i have in about as long bracers as johan myself for some months now and intend to design them a bit because this flat normal leather is quite boring, although they've already taken some damage from several concerts :headbang: )

well, this friend of mine who's into viking reconstruction stuff has this sort of electric pen.. the tip of it is burning hot when turned on, and he designs stuff on his leather with that. very usefull cause he not only uses to design his bracers but also other leather utilities, like historical bags and shit. it also works on drinking horns. cool shit. don't let little kids play with it though.