The Food Thread.

Those look mighty fine, cliff. I take it that those must be some spicy ass jalepeños, by the giant glass of milk you got next to the plate. I don't like avocado, though- and therefore, most guacamole. If the guac is spicey as shit it can be pretty good, though.

I'm a baby and I scrape out the seeds and membrane :/ so not really no.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9123894 said:
I like sea food.

Hated it as a kid, but then grew into really liking fish, and I only found out 2 weeks ago I dont hate shrimp (as long as its flavoured in something :/ ). I bought frozen calamari rings, I'm going to try something out with that this week. I think I just generally don't like shellfish though, I tried lobster not too long ago and really didn't like it.

^Why use jalepenos then? Why not bell peppers, instead. I think they taste pretty much the same, jalepenos being slightly more bitter. I usually load my food up with cayenne pepper, though. I'm picky when it comes to calamari, it has to be cooked just so... I love lobster even more than crab, but what do you think of crab, sir? I think crab would be kind of at the heart of the shellfish food group...

Also, I haven't heard anyone's opinion about sushi, I don't think.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9123894 said:
I like sea food.

Do you like salsa? Try making teh recipe I wrote so you can back me up on how kickass it is. XD

I have no idea what this is called in English, but I'm having it right now:
7079_500.jpg

Thank you God. And mom. :worship:

No. D:
Deadly was partially right, though! You melt the sugar in a boiling pot evenly, use a mixer, in a different pot, for the eggs and some more sugar and the vanilla sugar and pour the content in the melted sugar pot, after having taken it off the cooker. Then put it in the fridge and you should obtain something like what's in the picture.

I bet it's better with maple :p
Then again I have been known to drink maple syrup in the past.

On another note I just discovered the most awesomest hot sauce ever, Rooster sauce (siracha or something like that). Fucking garlic, yeah!!!

Hated it as a kid, but then grew into really liking fish, and I only found out 2 weeks ago I dont hate shrimp (as long as its flavoured in something :/ ). I bought frozen calamari rings, I'm going to try something out with that this week. I think I just generally don't like shellfish though, I tried lobster not too long ago and really didn't like it.

I was the same way, and then as I got older I started to become more open to different types of food. Calamari is delicious by the way, I really don't know how to describe it, it doesn't really taste similar to anything else, but not in a bad way.

I love shrimp in just about every one of it's various types. I'm not a big fan of lobster and crab myself, but it depends what it's served with really. I'm not one of those people that will sit and order an entire lobster meal.

Regular Chocolate/vanilla cake
DSC00027.jpg

and then! BAM! chocolate frosting!
DSC00037.jpg