The Food Thread.

I think it's the same company, my bottle is a slightly different shape though and has a green lid.

The garlic one has been recommended to me over and over again. Its not sold in the grocery store I usually shop at, but its sold at the dirt-store, which I find really odd (They also have a better Tofu selection :/ ).

I never go to that store though unless I'm on a booze run, its about a 40min walk with no bus routes, so I have to limit what I carry. :p (the path to get there is also a long forestwalk, so its like playing an RPG, with no guns, and really fucking hardcore town gaurds.)

erdbeeren2.jpg
+
img2264g.jpg
+
img2255n.jpg
+
img2259a.jpg
=
img2267nd.jpg

I'd die for that stuff.
Seriously.

Can't wait till my parents leave for the summer and I get full range of the kitchen, I'd gotten used to cooking my own food the way I liked it...

I BBQ`d sausage, cut up a potato and put that in some tinfoil with olive oil salt and pepper, and then tossed some asparagus on the top rack with some balsamic vinegar.
The plate looked sexy. My roommate is vegetarian and nearly grabbed at my sausage, and wanted my food too :cool:

Just had the worst curry wurst and pommes :/ it was only 1,50 € but I hate it when they sell it as currywurst and in fact its just a sausage with ketchup and curry powder :(
Well yeah,again I learnt: I'm my favourite cook&restraunt :lol:

Well yeah,again I learnt: I'm my favourite cook&restraunt :lol:

:lol: same, I've gotten into the habit of critiquing food at restaurants. Had some fajitas a few weeks ago somewhere and my mom made fun of me for bitching it had too much cilantro :/

ahh stop with coriander/cilantro :lol:
I had a really nice coriander plant but then someone told me it smelled like bugs and everytime I put fresh coriander in my food I smelled the bugs crawling through it :(