The Food Thread.

Shrimp cooked in a pan, with butter, garlic, onlion, and some "Cajun Spice" mix thing I found, and franks red-hot. First time I really made shrimp for myself, its fantstic.
Though the rapini spoiled, and I tried to save what I could, tastes like decrepitness with a hint of balsamic.

Had chicken with a bell pepper cream sauce and rice. Very yummy (especially if it's a tad more spicy).

Mom maketh sour cherries cake. :oops: :worship:
343hdlh.jpg

EDITED FOR RETARDEDNESS.

:lol: but it's (at least I hope so) non-flavoured or non-spiced sour cream, so there's not much difference to normal cream except it's a bit more sour. Not really unusual in baking.
And the cake's looking yummy :dopey:

^
ScruffySecond.jpg

:lol: but it's (at least I hope so) non-flavoured or non-spiced sour cream, so there's not much difference to normal cream except it's a bit more sour. Not really unusual in baking.
And the cake's looking yummy :dopey:

This, sour creme in cakes is actually really good.

Seasoned New York Strip Loin, rare, with lemon balsamic asparagus en papillote
and cinnamon dusted sweet potato julienne served with a brown sugar dipping sauce.

We're supposed to start making our meal sound as appealing as possible :p

I didn't actually make up the sweet potato fries :( forgot all about them.

gorgonzola?
yup

I've never had cheese with all that blue stuff on it :/ what does it taste like?

Its quite salt, and has a taste that i'm having trouble describing here.. I can't think of anything to compare it too, but i'd recommend it to anyone. And a tip for when you're about to try it; no, it does not taste as bad as it smells :p

it's pretty good, most of the time it comes in my second favorite pizza (4 cheese pizza)

I've never had cheese with all that blue stuff on it :/ what does it taste like?

the blue stuff is mold, by the way.

I'm a cheese noob :(
I really like Corbonzala, or someting like that. Firm old cheddar is fucking godlike.

Oh and today with my burgers I took some asparagus and put it in some infoil, poured on some olive oil, balsamic vinigar, and tore up a few basil leaves over top, wrapped it all up and let it sit in the BBQ for about 10-15 min.

Was amazing, but forgot salt D: