The Food Thread.

I worked at Horny Fags & Pizza Hut back at high school and uni respectively.

I ate at Booger King in the USA twice - had the burgers made without mayo & tomato but couldn't add beetroot because the yanks don't know what that is.

Had plenty of burgers at diners in the US though, haven't had one prior for years and not one since...when in Rome....

Other than that I haven't been to Macca's (we call it Chucka's down here), KFC, etc. for years.

s
Why are you telling me this. Still..Ik gloobs nich.

Still, don't compare us with the Germans at your office because you'd most probably leave with a bleeding nose then.

Reinstes Naziland bei euch. Warum sprecht ihr dann unsere Sprach nur gayer?

Warum sprecht ihr dann unsere Sprach nur gayer?

LOL, it wasn't really meant to be insulting, the Austrian accent from the guys I know just sounds sweeter/prettier in comparison. It could be a regional difference too.

The same with Canadians vs. Seppo's.

My accent sounds different to the ocker Australian, in Oklahoma one guy said - Where you from... Arkansas?

Many non-Aus movies/TV shows get the Aus. accent wrong - A dingo stole my bayybeey. :erk:

s

I went to visit my mum, she said she gave a plumber some stuffed capsicum, she always feeds the tradies who work on the place.

Anyway this guy rings his wife, saying how unbelievable the food was, his wife asked if he could ask to bring some home so my mum gave him a few to take away. The guy sounded like it was the best food he ever had, obviously never had it before.

How many here have?

stuffed-pepper.jpg

I found a similar recipe, I don't think my mum uses pork mince, you can substitute onions for garlic, put in whatever herbs and spices you want to your liking, etc.

http://maninas.wordpress.com/2007/10/06/stuffed-peppers-or-punjene-paprike/

Not sure how my mum makes the tomato puree.

s

Theres also the option to "view post" of someone who is blocked. As I did.

You do not substitute onions for garlic, what the fuck was I just reading, why the fuck did I view that post....uuhhggg.

So I just made the best chocolate cake ever, seriously! Any other recipe I tried in my whole life can just fuck off, including any French chocolate tartes, red wine cakes, truffle layer cakes or anything else I ever had. THIS is how a chocolate cake has got to be, moist and chocolate-ish and not too sweet and everything:

img2415f.jpg

Gotta thank the Irish for its secret:

img0046nf.jpg

:cool:

Btw I drank the other can while having awesome bbq, pork tenderloin steaks in soy sauce+Sriracha+Kecap Manis+Asian spices marinade = win

Do you realize how much of a pussy you seem like when you act tough on the internet?

You could end up looking like this guy:

You do not substitute onions for garlic

You're right, dunno how it is over there but some Aussies are pussies when it comes to food, they only eat very bland processed food and wouldn't touch anything with garlic in it, come to think of it onions may offend them too.

s

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, dunno how it is over there but some Aussies are pussies when it comes to food, they only eat very bland processed food and wouldn't touch anything with garlic in it, come to think of it onions may offend them too.

My head is so full of fuck it's unbelievable. Not because certain people might not like particular tastes, but at you using that as justification...

Just finished eating some ramen, but I put 2 packets together instead of eating just one and now I feel like a ramen-squid thing is going to launch out of one of my oriphices any moment :l