The Food Thread.

waffles trump both, but I had a loaf of bread going bad, and it was good bread.
Also, if I cook like this my roommates don't yell at me for constantly stealing all their food and general supplies.

(I took random eggs to make the batter too, no one will even ask >8D )

waffles trump both, but I had a loaf of bread going bad, and it was good bread.
Also, if I cook like this my roommates don't yell at me for constantly stealing all their food and general supplies.

(I took random eggs to make the batter too, no one will even ask >8D )

We make our own bread at home with this machine
203153617.jpg

and it works pretty darn well. The bread tastes uber good and we can make different sorts. For example, cheese bread or bread with raisins. The bread texture rocks too.

lol? it's probably roadkill labelled as 'horse' :loco:

Wouldn't surprise me at all :lol: As long as I don't get sick I couldn't care less though XD

We had a barbecue last night and I tried out the cheese inside burger patty thing, turned out so fuaisjfidjfing delicious. My friend had his barbecue stolen over the summer, so we had to go buy one. Beer made an appearance as we were putting it together, so it ended up taking about 3 hours to do what should have taken maybe 30 min tops:devil:

I just realised I've had hamburgers for the past 3 nights. Feelsbadman :(

I need to branch ou tonight. I'm thinking maybe stir fry or something like that.

They were just being politically correct. Burgers are not made of pork, the Jewish Kosher deli/rest. I worked at had that same shit on their menu. It was called a steakburger because hamburger, well, you get the point.

So people would be like,
"oooooooooooo whats a steeeaaaak burger?????"
And i'd be like, "Its a hamburger, a fucken hamburger in jew language."
"Well can i get cheese on it?''
"No you my pals. Didn't you read bright neon sign outside? Now get out."

They were just being politically correct.

I see.

USA bending over backwards to please the jews again. Thankfully I haven't noticed much jewish presence in most of the towns I've visited so far.

Which uber gay tried to get everyone here to call them Freedom Fries?

Thank god they still call them French Fries.

s

Don't they call them chips in Australia?
And they also called potato chips, crisps.

Both french fries and the junk food potato chips are called 'chips' in Aus.

We don't have anything called 'crisps'.

We also have sliced potato, flat and round in shape like a disc, that is battered and we call those potato scallops or scallops for short, in some parts they're known as potato fritters. They taste very much like US 'tater tots exept the batter layer is not so much crumbed but flat.

We also have the seafood/mollusc known as scallops or Tasmanian scallops

s

They were just being politically correct. Burgers are not made of pork, the Jewish Kosher deli/rest. I worked at had that same shit on their menu. It was called a steakburger because hamburger, well, you get the point.

So people would be like,
"oooooooooooo whats a steeeaaaak burger?????"
And i'd be like, "Its a hamburger, a fucken hamburger in jew language."
"Well can i get cheese on it?''
"No you my pals. Didn't you read bright neon sign outside? Now get out."

They're from Hamburg, aren't they? Thats what I assumed :/

I've been meaning to make more burgers this week. Experimenting with them hasbeen fun, but too much rain.

I did try some homemade mac and cheese, it was a pretty good success, but soooo much butter D: And I only had spaghetti noodles :p

Basic bechamel sauce + old cheddar, dash of Worcestershire, some dry mustard (all we had were these ancient mustard seeds I had to crush up, and they had definitely lost all flavour :/) and some chili flakes. Was good, but needed a stronger cheese, and is way too thick, ran out of milk :/...but its not too bad.