the frustrated anger thread

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
:( let flow all the anger you keep in your doomy hearts in that thread :mad: , it'll help you in your daily life and in your social relations :cool:

:mad: so i take my bike into town to withdraw some money. i arrive, sweaty as fuck, and the machines don't fucking work!! :(

:zzz: ..oh, and i live in Sweden, and it's not that great..

I had lunch at a restaurant today. The waiter had this "How dare you come in here and sit down"-look on his face, the chicken was pretty tough and half burnt and to cap it all off, when I tried to cut the chicken my knife slipped and I spilled sauce all over my T-shirt. That makes me angry.:mad:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
:( :mad: :mad: :mad: FUCKING RIGHT! WE LIVE IN A FUCKING SHITTY WORLD FUCKING HELL! :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

...'cause today's grey skies

tomorrow's tears

you'll have to wait till yesterday's here

or: same shit, different day

:cry:

My stepdad and my sister made a big mess of sawdust and moving shit around in my room when they were hooking her cable line up, and then they made me clean it up!

Knowing that i only work on Monday & Saturday this week, I was planing to go with my friends tomorrow for swiming...Then the telephone rung:
-Hi Larry ( imagine a high-tuned,ball-breaking voice for a woman)
how are you? (bullshit)
-Ok...( :erk: )
-I just called to informe you that you 're gonna work tomorrow too, due to lack of stuff, is that ok with you?
-Huh...? well... :guh: :eek: :bah: :mad:
-I just want a yes or no...
-Well that's ok i guess... :puke:
-Ok,tomorrow at six'o clock,bye!
-:cry:
Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when i gave it a second thought i calmed down a bit...you know, just more mmooooonnneeeyyyyyyy!!!! :devil: :D ;)