the frustrated anger thread

This sick moster will understand nothing,being in prison,as he is very well off(and maybe much better than he would be on his own)fed and taken care of with money from taxed citizens(from the money of that baby's parents as well-ironic!!-),that pay for the preservance of that jail.
An effective measure would probably be the deprivement of his power,so that this animal ego would be shattered.Castration.*whoever wants is free to laugh,i'm kinda serious,tho*

:mad: happy fucking birthday to me!

:( i hate birthdays. i just unplug my phone, eat some damn cake and then go out for pizza.

:guh: me is 21 now..

Life wouldn t be such a pain in the ass if people weren't that stupid , self interested, empty and predictable.
Just do the test yourself , how many people around you speak for nothing , how many of them are passionated by a mere subject :themselves.
People in general really sucks , i fucking despise most of them , they are just words , but never act.
Call me misanthropist , i'm just realistic.
People sucks and i'm paying for it.

I should stop here because here's a topic i 'll never end ...:)

Anyway , see you in another topic where i could scream out :)

cheers!

Oh , i forgot another thing : french government sucks , right side is bullshit and i still have to undergo 5 years of a clowns gov only intersted in making money and cheer up the richest one.
( last gov marvellous idea that will be voted : increasing minister's salary of 60% , yeah , they know where the priorities are , don t you think...)

did i already say that people were sucking..? oh yes , i did...:)

Originally posted by intet
:mad: happy fucking birthday to me!

:( i hate birthdays. i just unplug my phone, eat some damn cake and then go out for pizza.

:guh: me is 21 now..

I know u hate this and it is also a little too early..but what the hell, happy birthday intet!:D

sorry I brought no prezy, maybe it is the intention that counts;)

everything I bought break down in a few days, I ALWAYS have to change it.
:(
People around me thinks that I've a PERFECT life but ý'm extremly alone .. and being so alone make me unhappy too.. :(

My family gives me everything I want but everytime ý made a mistake they say to me "You are not good enough, we do everything for you !".. it KÝLLS me.
This attitude make me feel guilty. :(

They want me to be a lawyer (they are both lawyer, and they want me to continue their job after them), but ý want to study sociology, they look like they are supporting me but I know they are very sad :(

my cat is too old, ý feel she will gonna die soon, she become sick very often :cry: :cry:

and lots of other thing ý can not remember now or Too private to write it here :( :( :(

I have possibility to study in France but as I depend to my parents (cause they got the money and I need lots of money to go to France) I will not...
they don't want me to go to another country, for such long time.
:(

Originally posted by ANEBO
I know u hate this and it is also a little too early..but what the hell, happy birthday intet!:D
:eek: you're about 360 days early..
sorry I brought no prezy, maybe it is the intention that counts;)
:mad: i'm sure that's what everyone "i know" is thinking to themselves.. bastards!

Everyone in this world is full of shit... I try to do something special for my girlfriend.. my roommate fucking ruins it.. I try to be a friend to all my buds back home.. all of them try to use me for money just because i have a little $. the stupid fucking bastards that think that their lives are everything.. and that everything revolves around their stupid ass... need to eat shit... I have another thing coming for em. Another thing... I hate when it's your anniversary with your girlfriend.. and she doesnt want to spend much time with you, rather, she takes you to hang out with a bunch of faggot "friends" who try to bum money/cigarettes off you and then asks why im mad! CHRIST! FUCK school.. because I'm doing horribly there now... I dont know how, but i am.. I dont like my classes as much as I did last year.. so Im gonna fucking fail... i hate all the people at my school because they're so full of SHIT... i hate this town because it's worthless... it's a dump... there is nothing to do... and I hate my life here... Fuck this.