the frustrated anger thread

i'm turning gay next month. no chance i'm dealing with a girl in the next 50 years. i swear :mad:

lol at crazy Strangelight cycling on country roads...if the potholes don't get ya the tractors will

I'm going back to poxy work tomorrow after 2 weeks hols...hairs now cut short(er) have to find a bastardin clean suit now too............f**k the f**kin system
:mad: :mad: :mad:

(xept on paydays of course )

Mondays sucks.
Women sucks.
Wasn't sleep either, cause of this FEMALE :mad: idiot into my head kept me awake a whole fuckin night. o_O
Me sucks.
..and really REALLY hope no one comes talking to me or even worse(!), supposing me to ANSWER..!?! :eek:
(Holy fuckin mother of god SOON I will rruuUUUun..!!)

And Tuesdays sucks too. :yuk:

Originally posted by speakinstone
Mondays sucks.
Women sucks.
Wasn't sleep either, cause of this FEMALE :mad: idiot into my head kept me awake a whole fuckin night. o_O
Me sucks.
..and really REALLY hope no one comes talking to me or even worse(!), supposing me to ANSWER..!?! :eek:
(Holy fuckin mother of god SOON I will rruuUUUun..!!)

And Tuesdays sucks too. :yuk:

Mondays sucks. But it's different this time 'cause I wasn't out celebrating on weekend. (no, wait. I was. Saturday, but only a few beers :D ) I'm still really tired because of the Rakkautta&Anarkiaa -movie festival.. And tired 'cause I needed sleep after all those movies but because of this female (not idiot ;) ) in my bed kept me awake.. and not in the good way :mad:

Oh well, more movies to see. Need caffeine. Getting some coffee now. Like, a litre or two.. :)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Mondays sucks. But it's different this time 'cause I wasn't out celebrating on weekend. (no, wait. I was. Saturday, but only a few beers :D ) I'm still really tired because of the Rakkautta&Anarkiaa -movie festival.. And tired 'cause I needed sleep after all those movies but because of this female (not idiot ;) ) in my bed kept me awake.. and not in the good way :mad:

Oh well, more movies to see. Need caffeine. Getting some coffee now. Like, a litre or two.. :)

Celebrating..? Ooh yes, think I begin to remember..a long, long time ago, there was something... but fading..no no wait!! Uuhhmh, it's gone. :rolleyes:

Still so tired :guh:

Originally posted by sol83
Thank God no female has read this thread lads..... I smell war in the air.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

;) No, no war... :D seems like some guys around here have encountered the wrong females... just one advise: women aren't worth all the fuss and pain and tears and everything... and don't always concentrate on their looks (in 10-15 years they won't look that pretty anymore anyway), but try to find those with a heart of gold, there are definitely out there...

mehdi your avatar looks so sad!!!

btw do you know Dredg? Check them out i think they are a good band. More alternative but with a good complexity and though some great melodies. Their first album is called Leitmotif.

cheers

Originally posted by neph
... and don't always concentrate on their looks (in 10-15 years they won't look that pretty anymore anyway)

as if them guys are gonna look bettermwith those big fat jelly-bellies and the wrinkles and the light-bulb heads!:( :mad:
*gamo tin krisi mou!*