the frustrated anger thread

Western woman has become spoilt over the years. I know loads of girls who cant cook or wash their own clothes. Attention from men seems to be the main goal:cry: Look for a peasant girl or a time machine, kids!

Attention the main goal? Don't know, it's just that women know exactly that looks is all that counts and that men only pay attention to that, and that gives women the power to play with men. Women play the roles that guys are fond of, that's it. If guys paid attention to character, intelligence and other 'less important things', the situaiton would be different...:D

Originally posted by Strangelight
Western woman has become spoilt over the years. I know loads of girls who cant cook or wash their own clothes.

Ha, ha. I always had boyfriends that stared at washing machines as if those things were objects from another planet! I know guys that get the clothes out of the machine and put the whole bunch on a chair to let them dry there! :eek:

Originally posted by neph
Ha, ha. I always had boyfriends that stared at washing machines as if those things were objects from another planet! I know guys that get the clothes out of the machine and put the whole bunch on a chair to let them dry there! :eek:

:lol: I know plenty of them too. What I'm saying is that it's nice to see girls where household stuff is like second nature and enjoy putting food on the table for you when you've been out err working *cough cough*

women know exactly that looks is all that counts and that men only pay attention to that, and that gives women the power to play with men.

it's not our fault if men let us play with them :p

I don't agree with you, everybody pay attention to the character, intelligence etc. . .
beauty counts for some nasty nigths...

:lol: I know plenty of them too. What I'm saying is that it's nice to see girls where household stuff is like second nature and enjoy putting food on the table for you when you've been out err working *cough cough*

The things is that most women have to cook and wash themselves if they want a proper meal and tidy clothes :rolleyes:

And besides that, men never let women watch football without interruptions, that's what drives me mad. And they complain that there are too many matches a week!!!! And that you go to the stadium at Saturdays !!! (I mean this absolutely seriously) :mad:

Originally posted by without
it's not our fault if men let us play with them :p

I don't agree with you, everybody pay attention to the character, intelligence etc. . .
beauty counts for some nasty nigths...

No, of course it's not our fault :D
But character for them is not the most important thing, as it should be, I guess. I can send you some mail addresses from lots of friends of mine who are constantly complaining about their girlfriends, and when you meet these girls, you're not surprised about those complaints ... I guess you know what I mean :D

The things is that most women have to cook and wash themselves if they want a proper meal and tidy clothes :rolleyes:

Not the ones I've got meself involved with over the last decade:mad: always frozen pizzas and that. This isnt a men v women argument from my side. Im not interested in mens domestic habits really. but most women now dont even know what a controvoil is:confused:

No, of course it's not our fault :D
But character for them is not the most important thing, as it should be, I guess. I can send you some mail addresses from lots of friends of mine who are constantly complaining about their girlfriends, and when you meet these girls, you're not surprised about those complaints ... I guess you know what I mean :D

HAHAHA..
I think I understand...

Not the ones I've got meself involved with over the last decade:mad: always frozen pizzas and that. This isnt a men v women argument from my side. Im not interested in mens domestic habits really. but most women now dont even know what a controvoil is:confused:

what a controvoil?

What ever happend to emancipation, guys should also know how to cook food and wash and stuff like that.:rolleyes: