the frustrated anger thread

Originally posted by ashure

ahh it's always the same story..believe me, you won't be find what you expected when you get there :rolleyes:

Oh yes. You'd expect to find snow and cold weather and some ugly drunken vikings behaving badly. Instead you see all these gorgeus scandinavian women wearing as little as possible :D

plus some really beautiful towns and nice warm weather.

And no, I'm not swedish (as you can see from my location).

And I have no idea what the hell I'm babbling now, so I'll just.. you know.. shut up.

cheers :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler

Oh yes. You'd expect to find snow and cold weather and some ugly drunken vikings behaving badly. Instead you see all these gorgeus scandinavian women wearing as little as possible :D

plus some really beautiful towns and nice warm weather.

And no, I'm not swedish (as you can see from my location).

And I have no idea what the hell I'm babbling now, so I'll just.. you know.. shut up.

cheers :D

well I've been in Finland once and I saw those girls in mini-skirts..but it was summer with no snow(naturally), so I didn't think it's something unusual,you know:p

@Without(and Crack Hitler) : I didn't mean you won't find what you expected FROM SWEDEN ..I mean you won't probably find what you expected FROM THE PERSON you wanna see there.
Coz I personally experienced that nothing happened like I dreamed...
maybe it's time for me to shut up now huh? :p

i have to wait 4 fucking days to be at long last in holydays and as i have no patience at all it's driving me mad :mad:

Originally posted by ashure

well I've been in Finland once and I saw those girls in mini-skirts..but it was summer with no snow(naturally), so I didn't think it's something unusual,you know:p

@Without(and Crack Hitler) : I didn't mean you won't find what you expected FROM SWEDEN ..I mean you won't probably find what you expected FROM THE PERSON you wanna see there.
Coz I personally experienced that nothing happened like I dreamed...
maybe it's time for me to shut up now huh? :p

we already know each others, we didn't meet by ýcq ,it's not a cyber love or something, we meet in the real world.
ý understand u but ý think this situation is a bit different :)

"I suppose then we could call it a LImp Bizkit. Mwa "

so long as it was'nt a soggy biscuit....:eek:

soo...is this like going to be a support group thread or something?? cos I was never allowed to have teddy bears as a kid and I'd like to share the emotional trauma this caused ...I need closure on this issue :loco:

i'm sitting in that fucken cafe in that shitty town i fucken hate spending fucken money i don't have and i'm dead hungry but i'm too lazy to fucken cook. fucking hell.

at me mates place. did some charlie the night before went to that party, had a drink or two and eventually crashed at me mates couch. wake up to find out my gear is missin. suspicious of all me mates i manage to have a quarell with all of them. left me mates place feelin bitter and actin paranoid. went to meet a friend whos workin. borrow some of his weed and his acoustic. left the pizza place hes workin...raining.. met a friend while enjoyin the rain, got a takeaway. tasted awful. had to throw it away..raining. no place to stay..me mate is talkin to himself on the cardphone..tis pouring shitloads..

sounds bad but I'll swop shoes if yer want. The take away is dead far from here and they can never find me house cos it hasnt got a number and it is like a farm. Try buying charlie over here. Crap and expensive. Buckfast is a winner but I miss the old ketamine days in Leeds. Im not angry, just fucked right off.

Erin go bragh! Bollox fuck yous all!

sure you are not about to wear those shoes..i mean you rather didnt cause they are no bfast shoes, they are the catshoes in which that goblin took a shit in.. :s

[]Originally posted by Strangelight [/i]

does bfast mean Belfast or Buckfast?
I dont mind goblin shit like.
[/QUOTE]

bfast dont mean much other than beanfast, now what beanfast is im not entirely sure..perhaps it is only a brand of good shoes.:err:

"Try buying charlie over here. Crap and expensive. Buckfast is a winner but I miss the old ketamine days in Leeds. Im not angry, just fucked right off. "

hahaha thats what you get for living in the sticks!!

You should move to tallaghtfornia or vietmun :D all the illicit substances you can handle out here...

not that I know anything 'bout the drugs, drugs are baaaad :mad:

damn aussies :confused:

Man sentenced to 18 years for raping 8-month-old baby
Wed Jul 31, 3:31 AM ET

PERTH, Australia - A man who raped an 8-month-old baby girl was sentenced Wednesday to 18 years in jail, in a case described by the judge as "horrific and tragic."

Charles Malcolm Punch, 26, pleaded guilty to sexually penetrating the baby in a park in Perth, capital of Western Australia state, on Feb. 15 last year. The attack ruptured the infant's stomach and nearly killed her.

West Australian District Court Chief Judge Kevin Hammond said the baby received terrible injuries in the savage attack.

"This can fairly be described as horrific and tragic," Hammond said. "The child, who was aged 8 months old, had catastrophic injuries."

Surgeons operated on the baby to save her life after the attack. She is now in foster care.

Hammond sentenced Punch to 18 years for the rape and eight years for causing the baby grievous bodily harm. The sentences will be served concurrently.

Punch, a homeless drifter, was described in court as suffering from severe cognitive disorder that arose from brain damage and was aggravated by long-term substance abuse and a fall five years ago.

Prosecutors said Punch was with a group of people drinking in a Perth park when the baby's mother left the child in a baby carriage with the group and went off for all-night drinking session.

Punch's girlfriend called police after he went off with the baby and officers later found him next to the bloodied infant on a deserted block of land in northern Perth.

The maximum penalty for the charge of sexually penetrating a child under the age of 13 is 20 years but Hammond gave Punch credit for pleading guilty.

Punch would be eligible for parole in about 10 years but Hammond ordered that he would have to be placed under supervision after his release.