the fuckin weather thread

plenty of it, huge clumps of snowflakes coming down

Unless you had more than we did, plenty would be stretching it imo, but still cosy with a bit of snow!

We had just a little more than this here (photo taken from the window 8-9 am something, almost all gone by 2pm)
IMGP5804.jpg

Now this is the weather that awaits us until the end of december when we get proper snow, yay!

Fucking humidity. I don't mind the heat too much, but the heat here in Melbourne is often quite sticky. The last week we have had total tropical weather - hovering around 25 - 28 degrees, with rain = about 90% fucking humidity. It's hellish.

Fucking humidity. I don't mind the heat too much, but the heat here in Melbourne is often quite sticky. The last week we have had total tropical weather - hovering around 25 - 28 degrees, with rain = about 90% fucking humidity. It's hellish.

^ my least favorite weather. that shit drives me nuts. imagine that sort of weather, but you're working in an unventilated greenhouse during the peak hours of the day. that was my whole summer

snow snow snow snow snow

we are getting like a foot or more every week. hasn't been like this in a long time. where the fuck is dennis quaid? but seriously. when we went to bed last night it was starting to flurry and i wake up 8 hours later and there is 1.5 feet just dumped all over the place (with more coming)

lol @ Dennis Quaid

it's "snowing" here too, causing school to be cancelled. Fucking learn how to drive, Southerners!

soooo fucked up. easily 2 feet or more in this part of CT. so futile to do anything. my back is going to be destroyed tonight

We've had a long period of cold and pretty mcu snow topped off with a week or so with lots of snow and not that cold at all. It's pretty good now but we've got enough snow.

_MG_1664.jpg

(as much snow as Dis is tall)
_IGP9857.jpg

^ my least favorite weather. that shit drives me nuts. imagine that sort of weather, but you're working in an unventilated greenhouse during the peak hours of the day. that was my whole summer

I know slightly how you feel. Although a greenhouse may be worse, I'm a boilermaker. Imagine that weather while you're welding, oxy-acetylene cutting, grinding and manipulating half inch steel all day. And I'm a big bloke to boot. I have been literally dripping with sweet everyday this week. It's disgusting.

I wish it snowed here.

Read in the paper today it was 97% humidity on Wednesday, 94% yesterday. I think it's impossible to not get head sweats in that kind of mugginess. Had a nice south-westerly blow through this arvo which has made things a lot more comfortable.

Hasn't been too bad here. We got some snow last week I think, and it came down impressively but didn't stick. I could completely skip winter this year and be happy, though. Just not into it this year.