The Game Thread

There is still some items left for both to be revealed soon. Plus a 4th "OMGSUPERSECRAT" weapon which either demoman or soldier gets judging by the kills of the "War".

That is also the reason why it's almost unplayable atm because of nadespam and rockets everywhere.

Epic true story: I was in badwater, in a corridor, I see 3 soldiers and out of pure reflex I hit mouse 2 and blast a crit rocket into their faces. Killed all 3.

Feels good man.

Man, when you said you could see me and I didn't know where the fuck you were I was proper D:

Man, when you said you could see me and I didn't know where the fuck you were I was proper D:

Haha :D

It's so much fun just hiding in places and yelling "Spy!" at the target, then watching them get completely paranoid :D

Btw FYI:

cp_granarylol.jpg

Don't know where else to post this but since it's game-related...I've just made this model in 3DS Max for one of my modules. It's my first attempt at a human model so it's not exactly a great model :p and I made the face without using any tutorials as guide or anything :p That's why it looks weird :lol: I'm quite proud of myself though. All I have to do now is rig it and animate it and hand it in january :)

2hwofo2.jpg

2nhjpzl.jpg

Hopefully with more practice I'll be able to make better 3D models, even though I'm not crazy about modelling :p but it's good to have skills in different fields of games design.

Yes I do.
Also we lost the remote for the TV it's plugged into so that's why.
As of Friday it will be in my room though, and we shall game.

Yes I do.
Also we lost the remote for the TV it's plugged into so that's why.
As of Friday it will be in my room though, and we shall game.

That sounds good. I'll warn you now, I don't play Halo 3 much anymore, so I suck at it now =/

You should get MW2

I need to have a little go at Assassin's Creed.

The place just doesn't feel like Israel, I lived there so I know. And it's just one of those Playstation games that's been overhyped in marketing due to their good graphics, they take a still and place it to a magazine cover, people use their imagination and buy it. When in reality there's nothing behind the stills but a fucking boring game.

They don't fucking care for making a game that's exciting and an ENTERTAINING experience to play. It's clear in AC you have this nice climbing stuff function, and ok graphics, but that's ALL there is to it.

I suggest these guys to go and play a couple of the new Legend of Zelda games to get to the foundations of entertaining gaming, and then hire people who can create atmosphere and make the game entertaining.

It's just the style of today, and same is in movies: they pick up existing franchises that have got ridicilous enough so people do not take them seriously anymore, so they try to make it have a new, more boring, gray, adult look. Take for example the X-Men movies. It would never have worked if they put the characters in the screen wearing those silly superhero suits - they made them all black. You get my point. Assassin's Creed is like "Hey, Medieval doesn't always mean juvenile." It shouldn't be fucking boring and over-serious either! IMO the most important thing is the Affection, after that if it can be made to look credible as well it's a big plus..

I need to have a little go at Assassin's Creed.

The place just doesn't feel like Israel, I lived there so I know. And it's just one of those Playstation games that's been overhyped in marketing due to their good graphics, they take a still and place it to a magazine cover, people use their imagination and buy it. When in reality there's nothing behind the stills but a fucking boring game.

You didn't live in Crusades Israel for fucks sake. But I've already commented on this ridiculously underdeveloped opinion so whatever.

Play AC II, everything wrong about the first game has been gotten rid of.

There's nothing that much Wrong about the game, it's just boring. I don't know what I'm supposed to take orally or inject to myself to make it fun enough to play it through. I don't even know what you're supposed to do in the game. :lol:

There are worse games, AC is pretty good but it sure as hell isn't worth all the hype. Then again Ookami was supposed to be one of the best games ever, but it was SHIT, only thing good about it was the Japanese folklore, but the game crew didn't invent that.

Btw Chamet nice work but the face looks like a monkey breeded with an afro american citizen.

wats the difference olololololololol j/k

That sounds good. I'll warn you now, I don't play Halo 3 much anymore, so I suck at it now =/

You should get MW2

My friends pissed me off so much by overhyping it I swore I'd never buy it.
But then my best friend told me about the airport level today and now I'm torn :(