The Game Thread

On topic: Anyone here played Max Payne and Max Payne 2? I loved both, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna like Max Payne 3, it looks too different.
Also, does anyone know what's happening with Diablo III?

I lived Max Payne but I never ended up beating it. Still, great story and style, and fun and addicting gameplay. Didn't try Max Payne 2, but it looked cool enough, as did that Matrix mod someone made for it. I'm bound to try it out sometime. I'm not so sure about MaxPayne3, the whole idea about Grandpa Payne and moving away from the American urban setting seems a bit lame to me. Will have to see what it's like once it's out though.

I lived Max Payne but I never ended up beating it. Still, great story and style, and fun and addicting gameplay. Didn't try Max Payne 2, but it looked cool enough, as did that Matrix mod someone made for it. I'm bound to try it out sometime. I'm not so sure about MaxPayne3, the whole idea about Grandpa Payne and moving away from the American urban setting seems a bit lame to me. Will have to see what it's like once it's out though.

Yeah because change is completely shit.

Yeah because change is completely shit.

No but the art I saw for the game looks ridiculous. A Max Payne in his 50s just doesn't look right.

Just like I said, will have to wait for the game to actually come out.

Torrentz, cant be that big of a file.
My Diablo2 Disc 3 is fucked :( need to a borrow a copy, though my LoD is still solid so I can still do Bnet.

I don't even know if I'm into Modern Warfare, shooting games are so bleh....but if anyone wants to co-op and whatnots, I'll set up the account, and we'll play.

If you have it for 360 add me and I'll help you out :)

My gamertag is Brentowulf, if anyone else cares to add me.

Torrentz, cant be that big of a file.
My Diablo2 Disc 3 is fucked :( need to a borrow a copy, though my LoD is still solid so I can still do Bnet.

Why is it always that Disc 3 gets fucked up and not some other? The same exact thing happened to me a while ago.

<Playing a weaboo Diablo-esque roguelike (except with a completely different take on the skill system)and enjoying the hell out of it>

It looked pretty good, I might have to go pick it up. Is it better than the first???

Games seem to be doing the sequel thing pretty well lately, so I'd assume yes.

This, and i'm getting pretty sick of it. Getting farther and farther between really innovative fun and interesting NEW games :( So far the most promising(imo) is a indie MMO set in space, called "Infinity", but the release is years from now, sadly.

It looked pretty good, I might have to go pick it up. Is it better than the first???

Well in short, yes it's better than the first... I mean I'm a history student now and I'm actually studying The Renaissance so that's probably why I loved it so much :p But in general Ubisoft listened to pretty much all of the complaints about the first one and dealt with them in the second one. No more missions comprised of sitting on benches.

Anyway, who's looking forward to Dante's Inferno? Looks like us 360'rs will finally get some God Of War, albeit in a different setting :lol:

What sucks about Assassin's Creed 1 in my eyes is it's supposed to be set in Jerusalem but there's lots of things that make it seem not like that place..

What sucks about Assassin's Creed 1 in my eyes is it's supposed to be set in Jerusalem but there's lots of things that make it seem not like that place..

That is by far the most vague and ridiculous criticism ever. Also it's set in Jerusalem, Damascus and Acre.

I love 2 shoot irakis up MW2 style, and HoN, of course 8D

any addups?

Btw, lol'd at the assasin creed critic