The Game Thread

Also, does anyone know what's happening with Diablo III?

I found this article the other day; http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=227246

screenshot_223551.jpg

It's definitely been clear for a while that SC2 (and WoW naturally) has been a much bigger priority for them at the given moment. If D3 were to come out soon, lots of people would stop playing WoW to focus on D3. They've gotta squeeze all the money they can out of WoW first while they still have the chance. I imagine they won't actually release D3 until WoW starts to become inefficient in profit, and who knows how long that shit will last. Until then they'll continue with WoW/SC2 and probably slowly move along with D3, only releasing when they finally must.

I suppose if there's one thing we've learned about game devs like Blizzard, it's to never get your hopes up without officially confirmed news. And even at that, this "next few years" thing is pretty hazy.

On topic: Anyone here played Max Payne and Max Payne 2? I loved both, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna like Max Payne 3, it looks too different.

I FUCKING LOVE MAX PAYNE

Picture9.jpg

I haven't (at least I think) played through the sequel. But the first one kicked a metric ton of ass.

Makes me wanna get the first one and play through it again. I played it all the time as a kid :D

It's definitely been clear for a while that SC2 (and WoW naturally) has been a much bigger priority for them at the given moment. If D3 were to come out soon, lots of people would stop playing WoW to focus on D3. They've gotta squeeze all the money they can out of WoW first while they still have the chance. I imagine they won't actually release D3 until WoW starts to become inefficient in profit, and who knows how long that shit will last. Until then they'll continue with WoW/SC2 and probably slowly move along with D3, only releasing when they finally must.

I suppose if there's one thing we've learned about game devs like Blizzard, it's to never get your hopes up without officially confirmed news. And even at that, this "next few years" thing is pretty hazy.

That really sucks. I got my hopes up when I first heard about it, but then I just forgot about it :p The game looks sweet, it's a shame we won't play it any time soon.

I FUCKING LOVE MAX PAYNE

I haven't (at least I think) played through the sequel. But the first one kicked a metric ton of ass.

Makes me wanna get the first one and play through it again. I played it all the time as a kid :D

:kickass: First one is much better than 2 in my opinion. I think I'm gonna get it and play it again :p it really is one of the best games I've ever played.

Edit: I got my new PC yesterday :p it's bloody awesome. Runs like a dream. Now I just need to finish my university work then get some awesome games to play on it :D

:kickass: First one is much better than 2 in my opinion. I think I'm gonna get it and play it again :p it really is one of the best games I've ever played.

Same here!:D

Bullet-time-side-jumping into a room and blasting 10 dudes with dual wielded uzi's.

Great!

Oh and the cutscenes, and freaked out levels when you're dreaming/on acid or whatever, is also awesome.

That really sucks. I got my hopes up when I first heard about it, but then I just forgot about it :p The game looks sweet, it's a shame we won't play it any time soon.

Edit: I got my new PC yesterday :p it's bloody awesome. Runs like a dream. Now I just need to finish my university work then get some awesome games to play on it :D

Spec ? :p

Go a few pages back and you'll see them :p There's only one difference; They didn't have any 9800GT's left so they game me two radeon 4850 instead.

Same here!:D

Bullet-time-side-jumping into a room and blasting 10 dudes with dual wielded uzi's.

Great!

Oh and the cutscenes, and freaked out levels when you're dreaming/on acid or whatever, is also awesome.

The slow motion side jump is the best thing about the game :lol: The trippy levels are awesome too. I really get a sense of "being there" when playing Max Payne.

Did anyone mention Splinter Cell? The Splinter Cell series was win. I don't really like shooter games, but I like strategy games.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was pure awesome. Playing co-op with a friend was some serious fun.
1-SCCT_DLC_coop_nuclearplant.jpg

:kickass:

Actually can't wait for Splinter Cell: Conviction, what I've seen so far looks incredible.

I forgot about the pokemon series, but holy shit those games were pretty fun too. I don't even want to know the total amount of hours I wasted away on Pokemon blue getting all 151...

So my friend and I did The Parish on expert realism mode...
I HATE HIM! He's the only one who made it to the helicopter. :mad:

edit: 3:50 am typos

So my and I friend did The Parish on expert realism mode...
I HATE HIM! He's the only one who made it to the helicopter. :mad:

Thats pretty fucking manly.
We did the first level of Parish on expert realism easily. The second was fucking impossible though. The alarm part was just utter rape. :erk:
Althought we did have 2 nubs on our team.

Also doing the finale of Dead Center on expert the other day, we literally had all 13 cans next to the car after about 1:30 minutes. Filled up 10 of them then this tard on our team shot the remaining three ;_;

Total bellend