The Game Thread

Funny fact: diablo 2 had better graphics than the diablo 3 preview we've seen.

I thought something like that too :lol:
I always though Diablo 2 levels looked awesome, especially the last quarter or so of Act 1, a lot of gory detail that goes unnoticed by some :D

People keep asking me at Gamestop for that game, it's been selling alot, gotta check it out.

I don't even know if I'm into Modern Warfare, shooting games are so bleh....but if anyone wants to co-op and whatnots, I'll set up the account, and we'll play.

^You might wanna try Demon Soul, I heard it's pretty epic.

Thats pretty fucking manly.
We did the first level of Parish on expert realism easily. The second was fucking impossible though. The alarm part was just utter rape. :erk:
Althought we did have 2 nubs on our team.

Also doing the finale of Dead Center on expert the other day, we literally had all 13 cans next to the car after about 1:30 minutes. Filled up 10 of them then this tard on our team shot the remaining three ;_;

Total bellend

I remember once doing The Parish on expert with 2 pubs and 1 bot, we were doing fine until some faggot joins and kill us before we enter the 4th level' saferoom. :Smug:

Maybe later. Idk, recommend me some other ones, other than the Dragonages, the Modern Warfare, etc, etc....

Aren't two new FF games coming out for PS3 sometime soon?

If you're into fighting games, BlazBlue is supposed to be awesome. And Street Fighter IV kicks ass.

Aren't two new FF games coming out for PS3 sometime soon?

If you're into fighting games, BlazBlue is supposed to be awesome. And Street Fighter IV kicks ass.

I haven't gotten into the FF series, at all. I should really start, but I want to play Shining Force, first.

I've played SFIV a few times, it was fun. But I'm waiting on Super IV, but I might get the SFIV disc for a surprise, whatever it is,heh.

I remember once doing The Parish on expert with 2 pubs and 1 bot, we were doing fine until some faggot joins and kill us before we enter the 4th level' saferoom. :Smug:

Expert realism with a bot? Might have to try that as they are usually better at taking out special infected than most pub tards

Expert realism with a bot? Might have to try that as they are usually better at taking out special infected than most pub tards

Nah, it was an other time on expert NOT realism. But yeah having one bot isn't that bad since they aimbot!

Nah, it was an other time on expert NOT realism. But yeah having one bot isn't that bad since they aimbot!

Ye. Sometimes they are helpful but most of the time. They are fucking tards.

e.g They are stood next to you. You get pounced. They reload. Punch a lettuce. Finger their assholes. Check their pockets for loose change. Sellotape a snail to a passing by cat. Write a letter of concern to the department of safety and THEN! Punt the hunter from you.

Some say they are the best.

Yeah bots are fucking retards, never more than 1 bot in a team.
Unless you want to fail like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I'll bite for the troll. What would you say is better as a DnD substitute, seeing as I picked "the worst". I would have assumed the Need for Speed serious was a bit worse than a fantasy RPG using a D20 rule set with a four person party where you assign a tank, healer and damage roles....or anything like that.

Never responded to this... First, wasn't really a troll, more like a suggestion. IIRC, DA:O doesn't use a D20 ruleset, it merely simulates something that's similar (may be wrong). My biggest issue with the DnD comparison is the Diablo-esque assignment of feats and spells, and the utter lack of game world interaction skills (Spot, Search, Appraise, Lore etc etc). I could go on, but the entire setup is just too different from DnD. It's a fun game to play, but it's more like somewhere in between Witcher and Elder Scrolls in terms of style (with some NWNesque moments in terms of party play, which I admit was done reasonably well).

If you're really looking for a direct DnD substitute, I suggest you try the Temple of Elemental Evil, with the recent Circle of Eight Mod/Patch. This is pretty much as close as you'll ever get to simulating DnD on a PC - turn-based battle, dungeon crawls, a ruleset adapted from and almost identical to the DnD 3.5. You even get to see all the dicerolls! A close second is the slightly older Icewind Dale series, primarily because of the atrocious RTwP battle system.