The Gaming Thread

^ive been seeing it on steam and my first thought was "generic, pass" but the more i see on it the more im convinced it will be amazing. im about halfway sold on it :lol:

and yeah ive tried the witcher 1 about 3 times, even started completely from scratch to get into the story. my theory is it only APPEARS to be a complex game. when really it is just a huge empty world with boring *click on enemy to kill it* gameplay, a less than gripping story, and a complete lack of items
unless you happen to be the one person who enjoys the alchemy section of games, i mean i love smithing, trying to find some neat stuff to get the best sword or armor, but alchemy is so boring :lol:. stat bonuses, lame paralysis traps and poison potions were always overshadowed by the overleveled overpowered monsters that largely populate my main parties. it dont need to do 10 poison damage per turn when my main charecter does like 210 :lol:
oh yeah, and theres only like 4 fucking swords in the game.....seriously look it up. like give me 2-3 swords to choose from a dungeon. this aint ocarina of time, and i aint 10 anymore :lol:, i want to look increasingly badass every level.

Lol so many laughy faces. Calm down Niki!

i cant help but laugh about things i get so amped up about that don't call for such a reaction :p, i cant help but chuckle about what im actually talking about. i mean i could just say let me know if good, i dont like W1, but i want you to feel the same exaggerated pain i must endure over things that don't even matter

tumblr_lymajfbIaa1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

those are some sweet pistols though

anyone play half life source? i want to buy either half life or half life source, but i guess what im asking is if anyone knows if one lacks content or is buggy. they are the same price and from what i understand source is like an updated better lighting HL.
just want to make sure i dont get some sort of weird mod or world editor :lol:

those are some sweet pistols though

anyone play half life source? i want to buy either half life or half life source, but i guess what im asking is if anyone knows if one lacks content or is buggy. they are the same price and from what i understand source is like an updated better lighting HL.
just want to make sure i dont get some sort of weird mod or world editor :lol:

Only played the originals :erk:

HL:Source is identical to original Half-life, except it has technical improvements. All the content is the same, but there are new textures, lighting and physics/ragdolls. Basically if they are the same price HL:source is the more up-to-date product.

HL:Source is identical to original Half-life, except it has technical improvements. All the content is the same, but there are new textures, lightning and physics/ragdolls. Basically if they are the same price HL:source is the more up-to-date product.

thanks belac, i only played the original so this answers my question perfectly. :D

warhammer 40k space marine is on sale this weekend :D, might pick it up since it;s only 17$

i hope they announce left 4 dead 3 instead. then again im the only person who doesnt like half life 2.

dont know what it is, played it on 3 different occassions of varying difficulty, even got to that big tower. seemed real innovative but honestly i

just

didnt

giveashit

i hope they announce left 4 dead 3 instead. then again im the only person who doesnt like half life 2.

dont know what it is, played it on 3 different occassions of varying difficulty, even got to that big tower. seemed real innovative but honestly i

just

didnt

giveashit

:lol: Stop getting the first post on every page dude.