The Gaming Thread

i hope they announce left 4 dead 3 instead. then again im the only person who doesnt like half life 2.

dont know what it is, played it on 3 different occassions of varying difficulty, even got to that big tower. seemed real innovative but honestly i

just

didnt

giveashit

I want both, though honestly I can still play Left 4 Dead 2 and have a blast. They have been really good about giving it content as well.

Ohhh, you went blue man group. Qt.

He is imp side, I made an assassin to level with him, he is a sniper.

once you go blue you... don't have a clue

oh. a snoipah. imperial agent is actually the only imperial side class i haven't felt the urge to try yet. sniper = ranged dps and operative = support or stealth?

FUCK YOU-AH. What server are you on, you blue skinned cunt?

i'm on a fancy european server biatch :) bounty hunter on "the exile's crystal" and sith inquisitor on "hex droid"

i hope they announce left 4 dead 3 instead. then again im the only person who doesnt like half life 2.

dont know what it is, played it on 3 different occassions of varying difficulty, even got to that big tower. seemed real innovative but honestly i

just

didnt

giveashit

You're not alone, I also suffer from "don't give a shit" syndrome. I've never beaten Half-life 2 and I have not even played the episodes. It's not to say I disliked the game, I just wasn't all that into it. But even I know I'm a dumbass for that, it's clearly a great game.

Fact of the matter is Valve would have to come up with some insanely innovation features to make Half Life 3 as big of a step up in the gaming world as the first two were. The realm of first person shooters could certainly use this, but that because it is in a rather stagnant place at this point, and the boundaries in the way of pushing it forward are either massive for developers or completely unknown.

and that is the thing too, i agree it was innovative, the gravity gun, nuff said right? the fact that gordon still never says a word, and you never notice, always found that great too (like doom!). i just couldnt get into it haha, shame really.

there are still the odd great shooter, but yeah there are a lot of games that are <10 hours in single player content.

i'm on a fancy european server biatch :) bounty hunter on "the exile's crystal" and sith inquisitor on "hex droid"

haha my trooper is also on exile's crystal, what's your name so i can look out for you? here's a pic so you know how your murderer looks like, imp scum :)

shinde.jpg

install half life 1 source, 864 megabytes. i love old games for how little space they take

also caved and bought warhammer 40k space marine, dont care if it turns out to be bad i want to chainsword some orcs

I remember deleting Duke Nukem 3D save games to free up Hard drive space for another game. Ahhh, to have only 300 mb of hard drive space again... and dos games that took up 5 mb

What was the name of that first person mech game that ran on dos?

All of this talk is making me think of stuff like direct dialing peoples numbers for 'online matches' and shizzy on 28.8kbps modems.