The Gaming Thread

I understand where everyone comes from with the flack they give ME2, but I still highly prefer it to the first.

I too havent really read much up on ME3, though I anticipate it. I tend not to read up too much on story heavy games that I know I'll be getting anyways.

I understand where everyone comes from with the flack they give ME2, but I still highly prefer it to the first.

I too havent really read much up on ME3, though I anticipate it. I tend not to read up too much on story heavy games that I know I'll be getting anyways.

In the end even I agree the second game is the superior one, and I'm usually one to harp on simplification. I would just like them to re-add a little to the formula and make it even better.

Seems everyone here is oblivious to Mass Effect 3, I have been avoiding any article that looks like it reveals anything about the game. I don't even want to see who the playable characters are, I want to find out on my own. :lol:

Maybe it has infected me with teh retard.

Oh shit, he has consolitis

PS- Niki will not be receiving first post on this page!

:lol: Something is horribly wrong with my hard drive, it's apparently not too far off of complete failure...so Alienware is having a new one shipped to me overnight. I have to laugh or I'll start crying :lol:

Woah now. Jason has had his M11x for like 4 years...and I've heard nothing but good things. Beyond this tiny problem, I have no complaints either.

I just started crying for you, you spent good money on an Alienware :(

Tis true, it wasn't soendy for what i wanted, and its run everything I've thrown at it on high with no problems, modded textures etc. My only issue was a screen one, which the company replaced for me even though I was no longer under waranty.

Bottom line is there is nothing wrong with the modern slimer Alienware laptops. Yeah I'd never get a desktop from them, but their laptops come at a good price for what they can pull off, and there is nothing out there that both packs the power and convience of an m11x.

son of a bitch, havent been this far down on a new page in a long time.

:lol: im so glad you guys dislike spoilers as much as i do :lol: i really dont want to spoil anything for myself in ME3. im in the same group as belac though, i tend towards disliking simplification (i think because it ruins it for those of us who dont mind learning the intricacies and mastering them). ME2 pretty steller though. if they had the guns and armor of 1 with the story and maybe the level up system of two (it worked well, either one id be happy with i think) itd be perfect.

frig i gotta finish my second playthrough of 1 and 2 now :(, playing on hard and for once....it is incredibly difficult :lol:

ME2 spoiler

when you found garrus in 2 i had no idea it was coming, needless to say, beds were shit. same with finding legion.

Your mom is cute. My hard drive should be here at about 2 or 3 hopefully, then I've a slurry of downloads to run before I go to school. Hooray.

should be here in 2 or 3 what? seconds? hours? days? weeks? months? years? decades? liters? meters? cakes? volts? dimes? quarters? guests on jerry springer?

I was refering to desktops, I did not realize you were using a laptop. When i comes to laptops choosing a brand is a different story. As for a Desktop computer though, you can easily match an Alienware with a little knowledge and for a lot less.

Yea Alienware is for the people that want a fairly matched computer that doesn't want the hassle of building it them selves. I thought about buying one back in 2006. But I had more better ideas for one. Got my busted Compaq for school work. God I hate that computer. I do like my processor though. And it can outrun my dads Acer that was made in 2009.

I was refering to desktops, I did not realize you were using a laptop. When i comes to laptops choosing a brand is a different story. As for a Desktop computer though, you can easily match an Alienware with a little knowledge and for a lot less.

Yeah I fully agree on that in the desktop front. :) The desktops are wayyyyy too pricey compared to what one can build.

Though this new one surprised me with the price too quality. Would still build my own but this is getting better. http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51/pd.aspx