The Gaming Thread

RUN TO THE GOAL LINE!!!!

swtor2012-02-1202-35-16-12.jpg

cocksucker, now i wont have the first post :(

How'd you do that?

just go to http://bf3stats.com/ type in your player name. then you can see far more stats than battlelog shows you :). (i am actually in the top 1% for knife kills and avenger kills). they have a little section called graphics, you can choose the one you like, just grab the link of it and put it in your signature here.

and boom, everyone sees how awesome you are (ie how much spare time you waste :lol:)

My computer is finally close to being back to normal, and it just passed all the hard drive checks it was failing before, so that's a good sign eh? Now I just have to call tech support to find a couple drivers I'm missing.

:lol:

just knifed a member of the developer team for Battlefield 3, now ive got their special dogtags......so i can look at my own fictional achievements with pride :lol:

awesome! :D
Also see you have a new longest headshot, nice!

Btw... do you know that Kopulator (Six Feet of Foreplay, posted here before) work at Dice, he did the sounds for BF3.

You two should just blow each other :lol: The tension is killing me.

My unit can't take any extra blowing these days. It's not my fault jocke psychic stalks me.

Also I need to start my own "late night geek tech support" dealio. I was up till two finding drivers + other shizzy for people last night after a very long day.

awesome! :D
Also see you have a new longest headshot, nice!

Btw... do you know that Kopulator (Six Feet of Foreplay, posted here before) work at Dice, he did the sounds for BF3.

ah yes :D, wasnt trying specificly for a new headshot when i got it either :lol: accidently loaded out with m98b still with a 12x scope, so i just ran with it. was behind B, planning to take it and saw i could see into the spawn near......E? couple guys just standing around waiting for tanks....fools :p

no way i had no idea kopulator did work for DICE haha, wish that band had done more... small world eh?

ah yes :D, wasnt trying specificly for a new headshot when i got it either :lol: accidently loaded out with m98b still with a 12x scope, so i just ran with it. was behind B, planning to take it and saw i could see into the spawn near......E? couple guys just standing around waiting for tanks....fools :p

no way i had no idea kopulator did work for DICE haha, wish that band had done more... small world eh?

I think they are recording some now and then, again.

He worked on weaponsounds among other things, IIRC.
That awesome sound when a rocket swooosh by your head, I think he did that one, for example. :)

nice! just this week, i was playing some metro, shot a guy with a rifle as he fired a rocket and saw the rocket wizz by my face. i swear if it were any closer i could have read you the serial number off it :lol:. nothing better than great sound :D

i cant remember if my last file was a perfect file or not :lol: so this one im just going to make for fun, started today. god damn ME1 looks like shit now 1280x1080 max resolution....what year am i in :(