The Gaming Thread

Hell yeah im excited. No one seems to like Borderlands as much as me, i cant find anyone willing to play. I actually played it last night for fun

i have it for ps3, me and a friend played through almost all of it intoxicated, took weeks before i even started remembering which character i played as

I never officially maxed a character as I never played all the dlc...but I had two characters at the initial max level. I can't wait to see what they've done with the second installment. You guys may have heard that Gearbox purchased the domain "Borderworlds," so we'll possibly have that to look forward too as well.

I maxed out 2 characters and I have like 5 others at mid-high range. I prefer the siren solo and soldier for multiplayer (I tend to go healer in borderlands for some reason)

^:lol: man i am terrible at SC2 and SC1 multiplayer, i only every played the campaign and against bots

i get the feeling despite loving blizzard games, i am playing them all *wrong*

You refine macro verus bots in rts games, but you can never evolve out of that she'll without jumping into multiplayer and getting slapped around a bit.

EDIT That obviously was supposed to say shell. Autocorrect. Rawr.

Americans like to make their own versions of words:). Much like spelling the word colour (spelled color in US). "What there is supposed to be a 'u'?? Fuck that, I'm an American and the constitution says I can spell it how I want, you can't force me to do anything *blah blah blah* CONSTITUTION! *ramble ramble*, bears have arms *peas and carrots*... FREEDOM!!"

Yeah I had beer... eh